• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I dont even understand how you can like FO3 more than new Vegas. It looks better when you walk around is about the only thing it has going. Everything else from mechanics to writing New Vegas absolutely destroys it.

smr00

Banned
I dont even understand how you can like FO3 more than new Vegas. It looks better when you walk around is about the only thing it has going. Everything else from mechanics to writing New Vegas absolutely destroys it.
Same reason people think Skyrim is better than Morrowind.

People are cray-cray.

Overdoziz

Banned
9DETyUL.png
OOo4rCy.png

It's a lie!

The Steam community could not resist an 85% discount. 40%ers never had a chance. $3 for DXHR is a crazy deal but looking at the percentage of my friends that own it, they don't seem to have many steam users left to sell it to.

Count me as another crazy person that loved Assassins Creed 1 and hated the rest. I think because it was such a new concept at the time and felt fresh. By the time I played Ass 2 I was like uhhh... The curtain had been lifted so to speak, it no longer felt fresh, it felt VERY repetitive to me and it was only the 2nd game in the series. I can't imagine playing through the 3 sequels after that (soon to be a 4th). It's a formula that got VERY stale for me very quick after finishing the 1st one.

Also WHERE are the Splinter Cell games this sale?? I need to play the first one with a frame rate over 10fps (PS3 version runs like ass). My fave trilogy on the original Xbox.

Grief.exe

Count me as another crazy person that loved Assassins Creed 1 and hated the rest. I think because it was such a new concept at the time and felt fresh. By the time I played Ass 2 I was like uhhh... The curtain had been lifted so to speak, it no longer felt fresh, it felt VERY repetitive to me and it was only the 2nd game in the series. I can't imagine playing through the 3 sequels after that (soon to be a 4th). It's a formula that got VERY stale for me very quick after finishing the 1st one.

Also WHERE are the Splinter Cell games this sale?? I need to play the first one with a frame rate over 10fps (PS3 version runs like ass). My fave trilogy on the original Xbox.

They always go on sale, expect to pick them up for about $2.50 each. And they are great ports as well.

Only problem is, Pandora Tomorrow isn't available on Steam anymore. Some Shadow rendering issue and Ubi took it down.

Chaos Theory is one of the best games I have played all year.

yes Yes YESSS!!! just got my first booster pack. Its about damn time. How many are you fine folk averaging?

My buys so far:

Dust: An Elysian Tail
Fez
FTL
Super Hexagon
Super House of Dead Ninjas
L4D2
Hotline Miami

Still waiting to go on sale:

Binding of Isaac
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Rouge Legacy

If you have a copy of Isaac with the DLC and would like to trade for Bioshock hit me up.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kiegs/

FINALBOSS

Banned
Woot. 3 dollar Deus Ex.

Amalur would be nice too--owned it on PS3 but wasn't a fan really. Might enjoy it in 1080P.

Gunpoint better be a flash.

If anyone has bought or is planning on buying a Sins 4-pack and is interested in trading a copy for any same-priced game on Steam, please let me know! I've been waiting for Sins Rebellion all sale! PM me here or on Steam (unpurposed). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom