• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMERG0D

First Giveaway, I think I did this right...

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider I -- MB-3436714BEB266674 - Taken by ameridion

MonkeyDot

Banned
Fellow gaffers, you may or may not have noticed that I'm here for the purpose of entertaining you in this thread, please evaluate my performance below. No free snacks, the voting is NOT anonymous. Please, don't steal the pen, a guy did that once, let's just say he "fell out" of his chair.

Sdawg36

Voted for Incredipede mainly because I already bought AntiChamber and Universe Sandbox is bound to go on sale sometime or another, but after watching the trailer it really does look like an interesting game. Feeling like Universe Sandbox will win though.

Is the Witcher 2 worth it? Didn't like the first one really. The combat was boring and the story was convoluted. I did like the naked lady cards though. Are they in the sequel? Is the story a little more cohesive?

Prophane33

Fellow gaffers, you may or may not have noticed that I'm here for the purpose of entertaining you in this thread, please evaluate my performance below. No free snacks, the voting is NOT anonymous. Please, don't steal the pen, a guy did that once, let's just say he "fell out" of his chair.

A+++++++ Would read again.

The_Monk

A wise man once told me that if we collect all the Rocks we found on the ground we could, one day, build a Castle with all of them.

Sometimes I think that we, as a Community can become much more powerful when united. I believe that we have the best members on any Website or Message Board ever known simply because no matter how different we are, we share the same love for Games.

That is what makes me proud. All of you, fellow GAFfers.

qEai8pH.jpg

There is a total of 335 fellow GAFfers in this picture that posted in this thread. There's more but after so many hours collecting these Avatars I might have missed some. I'm very sorry for that but the reason why I did this is:

We are one, we love Games, Steam, Backlogs, threads, hype trains, gifs, and so much more but all of this is unique because, when everything fails, we do not.

Prophane33

A wise man once told me that if we collect all the Rocks we found on the ground we could, one day, build a Castle with all of them.

Sometimes I think that we, as a Community can become much more powerful when united. I believe that we have the best members on any Website or Message Board ever known simply because no matter how different we are, we share the same love for Games.

qEai8pH.jpg

There is a total of 335 fellow GAFfers in this picture that posted in this thread. There's more but after so many hours collecting these Avatars I might have missed some. I'm very sorry for that but the reason why I did this is:

We are one, we love Games, Steam, Backlogs, threads, hype trains, gifs, and so much more but all of this is unique because, when everything fails, we do not.

Awesome!

qEai8pH.jpg

slowclap.gif

DukeBobby

You are a wonderful human being.

r3n4ud

That is what makes me proud.

There is a total of 335 fellow GAFfes in this picture that posted in this thread. There's more but after so many hours collecting these Avatars I might have missed some. I'm very sorry for that but the reason why I did this is:

Full of awesome...

qEai8pH.jpg

This is so awesome! Thanks Monk.

MonkeyDot

Banned

qEai8pH.jpg

You got me in a bad angle, fuck you.

now seriously:
guoze.gif

scottzorus

Neo Member

<3

Autofokus

You're crazy. :)
Love it.

yami4ct

Dude, that's amazing. I really don't deserve to be a part of that awesome of an image. I really don't. Man, great freaking job. So cool.

dot

You're awesome. &#9829;

http://i.imgur.com/qEai8pH.jpg[IMG]

There is a total of [B]335[/B] fellow GAFfers in this picture that posted in this thread. There's more but after so many hours collecting these Avatars I might have missed some. I'm very sorry for that but the reason why I did this is:

[B]We are one, we love Games, Steam, Backlogs, threads, hype trains, gifs, and so much more but all of this is unique because, when everything fails, we do not. [/B][/QUOTE]You fill me with warm fuzzies.

liezryou

So basically im like 0/20000 for FTL giveaways and I've given up hope. So here's an awesomenauts key so someone can be happy :D. Winner will also get the cluck costume DLC.

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Awesomenauts -- MB-26F71786408C42CF

Mildudon

qEai8pH.jpg

Love it

Kinyou

http://i.imgur.com/qEai8pH.jpg[IMG]

There is a total of [B]335[/B] fellow GAFfers in this picture that posted in this thread. There's more but after so many hours collecting these Avatars I might have missed some. I'm very sorry for that but the reason why I did this is:

[B]We are one, we love Games, Steam, Backlogs, threads, hype trains, gifs, and so much more but all of this is unique because, when everything fails, we do not. [/B][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/ohgoshsauhw.png

hitmon

qEai8pH.jpg

Very cool! Thanks for including me!

wetflame

Pizza Dog

I see myself! I see all my fellow Gaffers! I feel proud!

DECOY-LDN

Neo Member

Thats awesome Monk!

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

qEai8pH.jpg

0_o

Wow.

qEai8pH.jpg

I can't find my beautiful mug D:

If anyone wants a free copy of Bioshock or Civ V or both hit me up on Steam. Steam name = Joshua Doan

Thanks to this wonderful man, I have decided to spend my earned card money on this amazing game. Good luck.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

FTL -- MB-56045A713F35F5E2 - Taken by liezryou

Crayons

Banned

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom