• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

liezryou

Thanks again. Ok this might have been missed in Monk's moment of super awesomeness but here it is again:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Awesomenauts -- MB-26F71786408C42CF - Taken by Thorgal

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Seems like I wasn't included, guess I'll show myself the door, fuck you all. Kidding, that was sweet Monk.

When ModBot goes through and systematically murders everyone included in that picture, we'll be the ones remaining.

The resistance.

JBourne Connor. Letters Hamilton.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Reposting since 4 keys went unclaimed:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cthulu Saves the World -- MB-64B65715BE7A0FA9
Breath of Death VII -- MB-672889F2F32F1EF8
Dawn of War II Retribution -- MB-36DB45BC91873F44 - Taken by domstah

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Cthulu Saves the World was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Max Payne was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Breath of Death VII was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Dawn of War II Retribution was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

It can be 7 and change if you join our 4-pack.
3AQmK.gif

Hmmm....tempting.

Okay, I'm in. What do I need to do?

A wise man once told me that if we collect all the Rocks we found on the ground we could, one day, build a Castle with all of them.

Sometimes I think that we, as a Community can become much more powerful when united. I believe that we have the best members on any Website or Message Board ever known simply because no matter how different we are, we share the same love for Games.

That is what makes me proud. All of you, fellow GAFfers.

qEai8pH.jpg

There is a total of 335 fellow GAFfers in this picture that posted in this thread. There's more but after so many hours collecting these Avatars I might have missed some. I'm very sorry for that but the reason why I did this is:

We are one, we love Games, Steam, Backlogs, threads, hype trains, gifs, and so much more but all of this is unique because, when everything fails, we do not.

Very cool!

And I'm in there! Huzzah!

Village

A wise man once told me that if we collect all the Rocks we found on the ground we could, one day, build a Castle with all of them.

Sometimes I think that we, as a Community can become much more powerful when united. I believe that we have the best members on any Website or Message Board ever known simply because no matter how different we are, we share the same love for Games.

There is a total of 335 fellow GAFfers in this picture that posted in this thread. There's more but after so many hours collecting these Avatars I might have missed some. I'm very sorry for that but the reason why I did this is:

We are one, we love Games, Steam, Backlogs, threads, hype trains, gifs, and so much more but all of this is unique because, when everything fails, we do not.

I have happy. That was warm and the fuzz.

outside of warm gestures.

( can explain to me what exactly garry's mod is)

Funny how the first thing I see is still JaseC's avatar!

Very nice work :D

KiDdYoNe

Oh come on guys, now it's not just a 30-40 pages, now it's a new thread!? And with almost 70 pages already!

Looks like i missed a LOT...

:D

Hey, I'm in the collage. I didn't even see that.

Rootbeer

Banned
Sale has barely started and I'm already spending way too much money!

Oh well... at least now I own all of the Tomb Raiders whereas before I owned none. That's gotta count for something

qEai8pH.jpg

Hey I am there too. Thanks!

Tehalemi

qEai8pH.jpg

Love you too, fellow GAFfer! :D

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
<tag quote> :)
oh thats a WHAMMY
You should buy a 3DS so you have something to play while stuff is downloading.
Were it region free I'd already be in like flynn. Maybe if the 3DSXL goes to £110 at Christmas like it did earlier this year.

Until then I guess Puzzle & Dragons on my GNote2, and Soul Sacrifice on Vita and oh god no.

Oh and incidentally: Witcher 2 (gonna try that combat mod patchy by the team), McPixel, FTL (gaf hype), Super House of Dead Ninjas.

Its not like I just bought Okami HD the other day due to the PS3 PS2 Memories sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom