• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

How do 4 packs work? I want Age of Empires 2 HD.

you buy it and it gives you 3 copies of said game in your inventory to pass around to the other people who got in on the deal. The 4 pack is also buy 3 get 1 free so you save extra compared to buying 1 each separately, obviously.

just replied to a post on page 6 wtf

zychi

Banned
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-4B42A2A7A837ED37 - Taken by chronomac
It's Tomb Raider VI

Deques

what does tomb raider: survival edition come with over regular tomb raider? all the dlc?

Survival Edition includes:
  • Digital 32-page mini art book compiled by TOMB RAIDER’S Art Director Brian Horton
  • 10 downloadable tracks from TOMB RAIDER’s atmospheric soundtrack
  • Digital double sided map of the game’s mysterious island setting and the iconic cover image
  • Digital comic - Tomb Raider: The Beginning
  • "Guerilla Skin" in-game outfit
  • Three in-game weapons from "Hitman: Absolution" for use in "Tomb Raider": The Silverballer, Agency SPS 12, and HX AP-15

DaBoss

Bad Company 2 is pretty much the past good Battlefield multiplayer game since it doesn't pander to the folks who like close quarter spray and pray multiplayer.

Dynoro

Not much for me today
as I own most of it already
. Stardrive is tempting; but haven't seen much talk of it.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Is any of the Tomb Raider DLC worth picking up?

Well, besides the MP stuff. I'm not interested in that - only the SP.

Apparently, Tomb of the Ancients (or whatever) is the only Single Player DLC available (everything else is either multiplayer maps, skins, weapons or single player "shortcuts" to weapons and skills), and that's only a 10 minute cave section.

Whatever, less than a dollar.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Bad Company 2 is supposed to have a good single player campaign, right?

I thought it was pretty boring, but I've put hundreds of hours into the multiplayer, even playing it after I got BF3. It's an amazing game.

Fireblend

Banned
So, as a way to say THANKS to Tenrius, who has graciously gifted me FTL, here's some keys from recent Humble Bundles; here's hoping I'm doing this right!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Aquaria -- MB-B6EF3537A4849637 - Taken by Annubis
Capsized -- MB-305958C5D5538781 - Taken by KPJZKC
Froze Synapse -- MB-D4E7C5ADD155F5C2 - Taken by JoseOle5990
Walking Mars -- MB-62BBA06BCED2F8E3 - Taken by Blablurn
Organ Trail: Director's Cut -- MB-3169792204B53085 - Taken by A Human Becoming
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-9F0DDB0066333E35 - Taken by zychi
Nightsky -- MB-B5331A8BF9BA02BC - Taken by DukeBobby
Intrusion 2 -- MB-06CDE1DBD9762C72 - Taken by Tellaerin

Love you, GAF! :D

73V3N

Banned
Yeah, but there doesn't seem to be a winner yet in the giveaways started in this thread.

Probably because of this rule:

"- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway."

Can a kind soul get me Tomb Raider Anniversary? 18€ here
Will trade for super rare ultra Football Manager 2013 card
edit: also got a Bioshock Infinite card

reddmyst

Woohoo!
Just scooped up Tomb Raider, The Witcher 2, and RPG Maker!
So glad I didn't bite on em at yesterday's prices! :D

Looks like The Witcher (1) is down to $2.49 as well in case anyone didn't bite at $4.99 yesterday (like I did, haha).

Maybe it's a silly question (this IS my first Steam Sale), but is there any chance Game Maker: Studio Professional might end up on sale too?
I'll keep an eye on it either way, but any insight would be much appreciated! :)

Game Maker: Studio Professional should be on sale too (I think I got it all for $299 from the $499 it is now). I remember when I got the master collection and saw each dlc/app was discounted.

Ugh not sure weather to sell cards or keep them. Only worth 17p and i dont have enough card enabled games to make any large sum of money

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Bad Company 2 has a terrible single player campaign. The original's was far better.
The original was like a crappy multiplayer based single player. Bad Company 2 is like CoD. Neither is great.

And thanks Fireblend!
3AQmK.gif

sunnz

I really do recommend BFBC2, very fun and servers are still pretty easy to find ( once you osrt out the match finding options I mean)

SP isn't that good, better than BF3 sp though.

MP wise, I prefer it to BF3.

Just broguht HITMAN and The witcher... too tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom