• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everybody, the thread and steam is kind of frenzy right now, but kind fellow gaffer YianGaruga will gift me his extra copy.

Thanks anyway to everybody that offered to give me a hand.

To celebrate my lunch.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

DungeonLand -- MB-21D93C335599FA92 - Taken by PriitV

KPJZKC

Todays deals are really really tempting, but I have to choose between eating this weekend or buying The Wither 2 :/

pahamrick

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider Anniversary -- MB-583CD278C605B265 - Taken by nightstorm

A little something.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Thank you valve, I now have my tomb raider collection complete without the reboot :D

I hope you enjoy it!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SourCinnamon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Sid Meier Civilization IV -- MB-DC2697B243DA9DE0 - Taken by Habieru

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Sid Meier Civilization IV was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

jrcbandit

Resident Evil 6 worth it?

be honest
Yep. You have to get through the intro sequence to access the main menu for some stupid reason. Once you do, set all camera settings to 15, turn on auto action events, and change gun crosshairs to laser reticle. Then it is a fun game, especially if you play it co-op. Lots of cool advanced combat techniques, but the game doesn't really tell you about most of them, like sliding, dodge roll, ramming, etc

The_Monk

This thread is moving so fast fellow GAFfers.

VIDEOGAMES.

You all better play old Tomb Raider games to get lot's of Nostalgia feeling.

RoKKeR

Witcher 2 price is also fantastic. Don't think twice on that if you haven't played Witcher 2 yet. Very well worth the price.

jediyoshi

ffff aoe2, why can't you be <10$ yet

might pick up witcher2 and nazi zombie army. still haven't bought anything yet otherwise

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
So which of the older tomb raider games are must haves? I got anniversary and underworld already.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Bad Company 2 is pretty much the past good Battlefield multiplayer game since it doesn't pander to the folks who like close quarter spray and pray multiplayer.

SPECIALLY the Vietnam pack. They managed to balance the weapons pretty perfectly there.

So sad Battlefield 3 turned out the way it is. :(

MechaX

Alright, in total, picked up Anniversary, Underworld, and Legend (don't know why this was only 75% off).

I might pick up TR 2013 later, even though my laptop probably can't run it that well.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Game Maker: Studio Professional should be on sale too (I think I got it all for $299 from the $499 it is now). I remember when I got the master collection and saw each dlc/app was discounted.

I've been watching and waiting. Hoping it ends up on sale sometime soon. I'll buy it immediately!

This thread is moving so fast fellow GAFfers.

VIDEOGAMES.

You all better play old Tomb Raider games to get lot's of Nostalgia feeling.
The only nostalgia I have for Tomb Raider is playing the demo for 2 and diving into the cave's floor to repeatedly snap Lara's neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom