• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skab

Bad Company 2 multiplayer is crazy good. It alone is worth the price.

Also AoE for 7.50 through the 4 pack is also a pretty darn good deal.

sunnz

The original was like a crappy multiplayer based single player. Bad Company 2 is like CoD. Neither is great.

And thanks Fireblend!
3AQmK.gif

But that is why it was so good IMO, it allowed you to play how you want, it didn't feel linear, you could use any vehicle you find, any weapon you find ( that were nicely hidden and useful to find too). I actually loved the SP for it, very good "Test ground" so to say for the MP too.

Great sandbox style. Wish more games did it like this.

Plus the squad is very amusing and awesome, as well as other characters like the Presidente and such.

I was disappointed with how closed off and linear BFBC2 become.

Is anyone interested in a Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 4-Pack?
It has co-op which is cool, though I'm not sure if I should just hold out for Sniper Elite V2 getting a bigger discount.

Ezra2680

This sale has been bad, and it isn't even my first. I've already spent $110, not even counting what I've spent on gifts

I'm an idiot, completely forgot it was a new thread and no one would have posted five times already.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider: Underworld -- MB-FD7B0592A71CD55A - Taken by Capt.Haddock

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Tomb Raider: Underworld was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

dex3108

Aaaaaand it happened i have bought game only because it is cheap XD I have Tomb Raider Underworld in box for ages but price was too good to pass XD

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
So I have gotten

• Just Cause 2
  • The Witcher
  • The Witcher 2
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Tomb Raider
I have a bunch still on my wishlist but am feeling guilty about spending too much. So I go to my wife and I say I have spent some money already, but I need a budget so I don't go crazy. How much more can I spend before you start getting cranky. I was thinking another $25-30 bucks or so....

She said "I dunno, how about $100"

I said "Done!" and quickly left before she changed her mind ;P

Guilt removed!

Prophane33

Really sucks that I don't get to spend my usual exorbitant amount of money during this sale. Moving across the country sucks. Oh well, I'll be spending a ton of money during the winter sale as I attempt to avoid going outside into the snow (which will be an entirely new thing to me.)

Aranath

What's the concensus on Kinetic Void? Looks interesting.

Apparently, Tomb of the Ancients (or whatever) is the only Single Player DLC available (everything else is either multiplayer maps, skins, weapons or single player "shortcuts" to weapons and skills), and that's only a 10 minute cave section.

Whatever, less than a dollar.

Yeah, it's all pretty cheap. I'll probably grab the tomb and the skins (I'm a stickler for those).

Thanks.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Another thread already? How the hell did you manage to fill 70 pages in 12 hours?

Also, I missed the previous flash sales and community choices. Can someone tell me which games they were? (I know Hitman won.)

bedlamite

I gather nobody's played Mars War Logs then? A quick peek at in the Steam forums has plenty of favourable opinions of the game.

Witcher 2 is definitely the highlight of today. I already own it, and 1, and I keep meaning to play the 2 games but I'd have to play them in order and 1 just looks so dated to me, IMO

This thread is moving so fast fellow GAFfers.

VIDEOGAMES.

You all better play old Tomb Raider games to get lot's of Nostalgia feeling.

I played the old Tomb Raider games when I was a kid, my neighborn was kind of obsessed with Lara Croft, he used to buy everything related to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom