• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy I Am Alive or play FTL?
xkDWLVU.jpg

marrec

Banned
I need to give away more games!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-9D7CA6EF89EE311A - Taken by DurielBlack

Whew, there.

What Tomb Raider DLC is worth buying?

There's some DLC for Survival Mode (Which I don't know yet) with some skills, weapons upgrades, but I don't know if these upgrades are it's like those in Sleeping Dogs and SR3 that help you earning more money, etc.

Please help!

I don't know why but in Dark Souls no matter how much I die, I don't get mad about it. Dark Souls is the only game that I can shrug a death off for some reason. I also found out why I kept dying as thief. It wasn't the class that was the problem, it's because I was lvl 6 going up against Tauros Demon (I was walking around with over 4000 souls smh). I played again as Warrior and was lvl 11 when I fought it and took it down fast.

This and XCOM are taking all my time up until the next best game goes up for sale.

Please be System Shock 2. Would be the first game out of my Top 5 in my wishlist to be a daily or flash.

Top 5 being;
1. Joe Danger(I was on a mine site the other week and my 3G couldn't load a webpage)
2. The Swapper
3. Trials Evolution Gold
4. System Shock 2
5. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

Though even if it's not, will 100% still purchase at $5 on the final day.

3phemeral

How is Magika ? I have no friends who have it.

I find it enjoyable with friends. Rather short but there are a gazillion different (maybe not effectively different) spells that are cool to discover on our own. I'd recommend it with a friend, though. Slows my system down unless I have it on 800x600. Same for my friend who has a Samsung Series 7 Slate. Probably not good for single player.

This is actually a code I've had in my Amazon library for ages. Might as well give it to someone who might use it.

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

LA Noire -- MB-CA80F73D673BE4C9 - Taken by Neki

Don't starve has been fun but both times I did from stupid mistakes. Once I picked up an egg and it's owner chased me down and killed me. The other time I was low on health because I picked a fight with some bees and the accidently right clicked some monster meat instead of left clicked.

marrec

Banned
Alright, one more for tonight.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Faster Than Light -- MB-060F04F7A73006A8 - Taken by DurielBlack

That's it from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom