• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hey stump, modbot just sent me a message from when I posted that game earlier. That game is already gone, so I'm assuming this has something to do with you fixing the bug, and I should ignore it. I just thought I'd let you know.

Yep--ModBot only clears PMs every 90 minutes, and a PM is only marked as processed if it does anything with it. In that case the original PM was ignored (and thus not marked as processed), I fixed the bug so it was able to process it, and since the PMs didn't get cleared before it was still there to process.

And then for kicks ordinarily it'd fail with a dupe claimed address, but because of the SNAFU with you copying the truncated address, they didn't match and thus it wasn't a dupe.

Elementary My Dear Rahim. I have no idea if your name is Rahim.

Eusis

Wow, this is REALLY going fast.

So, uhh, anyone have any particular preference for this poll? I'm thinking Roller Coaster, but I don't really care either way. The other two seem more like gag purchases honestly, especially after that Farming Simulator video.

I'll be immortalized on the first page of a Steam Summer Sale thread!!!

Edit:
vader.jpg

scurker

I'm still debating on Kerbal. Less than $10 would've definitely been my tipping point, so I don't know if I should try to wait for the winter sale... I don't know what to do!

DukeBobby

Whoa, thread #3 already. :O

I'm tallying up the entries into the Mirror's Edge giveaway right now... got a ton of entries that I'm having fun looking through and reading. Results will be out shortly. :)

Good luck to everyone who entered. The winners are in for a treat.

wilflare

lol.
how many cards are we supposed to get thus far from voting..
I only got 4 :/

I'm missing Reus.. and I realised Chivalry too nuuuu

I don't think anyone can win because the thread is so new.

yeah i had sent it when the old thread was open and went to go post it and that thread had closed. Sucks :( No way to repost it right? can i nuke it myself or is that only for the person who claims it.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I'm still debating on Kerbal. Less than $10 would've definitely been my tipping point, so I don't know if I should try to wait for the winter sale... I don't know what to do!

Dunder has it for $10. Unless you are afraid of the Russian mob then wait for steam to hit that low.

As for the game, I can't recommend it enough.

antitrop

I literally have nothing else to do though :-(
After a variety of activities over the last several days, my body has become too sore to move from my computer chair. Today is my recovery day, I haven't done shit other than sit here all day and I needed it.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
yeah i had sent it when the old thread was open and went to go post it and that thread had closed. Sucks :( No way to repost it right? can i nuke it myself or is that only for the person who claims it.

Theoretically the nolurkers rule should include the current thread and the immediate previous thread. I have no idea if that works :p

Prophane33

Real Talk: If you aren't 100% sold on it, just wait till the Winter sale.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

I was expecting KSP to be half off considering it was 33% off a month ago. I still bought it, but I did so begrudgingly.

Card Boy

Banned
I finally started playing Sleeping Dogs! Holy shit! Game is awesome.

Anyone worked out how to reverse part a semi-trailer in Euro Truck 2 yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom