• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklord

Banned
vDfAY.jpg

Not that I ever pirated games but still funny. These $5-$10 sales are killing me! I almost bought Train Simulator.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Losing hope that Lego Batman 2 gets a further price drop/sale.

ok gaf.

do i get The Witcher? or do I wait and hope they release the witcher 2 on Mac or PS3

Also, do I bite on the Walking Dead season pass or wait for a pack set. wait to see how the season turns out overall. etc.

I am in no rush to buy/play any games currently. Sitting on an unplayed Portal 2 still

You get The Witcher because it won't come to console. You get The Witcher 2 because if they do a PS3 it's a year away at least or they may not choose to because of Cyberpunk and/or maybe another Witcher.

You also get The Witcher 2 now because if/when it does get to PS3, it'll be $30-$40 more than it is right now on PC.

Shurayuki

Wow, no i didn't. I will try this fix tonight! I post the results later! Thanks!

I doubt it will work, it worked on CT and apparently the first one or something, but probably enough people knew about it so that if this fixed it it would be known, but trying never hurts I guess. Don't get your hopes up though :(

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Hey GAF, how is max payne 1 and 2 on the pc? Any issues?

I've only played MP1 since I got them on Steam, but the only real issue with it is that the audio is pretty broken. That is easily taken care of using this fix though. Other than that, the only problem is that it can't be played in widescreen (there are widescreen resolutions available, but they just stretch the game horizontally).

Gaspode_T

Speaking of people buying games and not playing them, if you replace the steam ID on profile link on this page, you can get stats for yourself or friends:

http://lambentstew.com/

I guess they have a friend comparison thing too but it seems to crash some people's browsers if they have lots of friends.

But... but... these deals today have to be better, don't they?

Not that I'm complaining about the sale, I've dropped $200 and have enough to keep me busy for a year, but I want to give them more money. And they don't seem to want it.

steadfast

We've had a couple of new PC gamers in here where this is their first sale.

Please friend me as I may have something that is essential to anyone new to PC gaming to give you. I'll check your inventory and if you don't have HL2 (it's been in my gift stash for far too long), you soon will

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hot_sawce

Giveaway complete, glad to see some new gamers. Welcome to the cult.

Feel free to add me anyway, I'm not a jerk :p

Speaking of people buying games and not playing them, if you replace the steam ID on profile link on this page, you can get stats for yourself or friends:

http://lambentstew.com/

I guess they have a friend comparison thing too but it seems to crash some people's browsers if they have lots of friends.

Wow, that is perfect for Steam GAF. Thanks!

Here's mine... lolol

I suppose as long as Never played pie > played pie, I'm good! I pass the test!

oipic

SuperÑ;40077072 said:
I want Deus Ex HR to be a daily again!

If it's not, please note that DX:HR is 75% off/$7.49 over at Green Man Gaming at the moment.

Edit: moot point, Gabe has come through with the goods, it seems.

Gaspode_T

Wow, that is perfect for Steam GAF. Thanks!

Here's mine... lolol

I suppose as long as Never played pie > played pie, I'm good! I pass the test!

Yours is not embarrassing at all, I have seen people with 1000 games and only played 10 or 15 of them. Er, maybe 1000 is exaggerated, but still at least hundreds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom