• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tess3ract

Banned
I have 17 spots in my friends list, feel free to add me :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/j4rate

Also you guys still haven't made me laugh :\ Post something funny, I don't care what (preferably not something old as the hills)

Super NMC (I know it's free to play but I have a gift in my inventory I need to get rid of)
Serious Sam Classic The First Encounter
Serious Sam Classic The Second Encounter
Cthulhu Saves the World

Also if anyone is interested, PM me for a 3 day pass of Red Orchestra 2 (it's full game access for 3 days)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
GAF Burnout gathering for those who want to hop on, so far we have 3-4 as soon as I get the game going in a few minutes.

This always annoyed me to, even on the consoles it was incredibly obtuse.

You've got to cycle through a few menus and it's there. Keep hitting the bumpers(assuming you're using a controller or f1/f2) to get to the options menu I guess, and it's there at the bottom, return to main menu, or save and exit.

You're a lifesaver. Thank you!

Bought Deus EX and Dex Ex Invisible War because I wanted to experience the first two after playing Human Revolution. Heard plenty of bad about Invisible War over the years, but I figured at this price it wouldn't hurt to try it for myself. Also bought Fable The lost chapters.

Esch

Banned
So any gaffers added and 4 of you are gaming,
KuGsj.gif

just stopping by to say thanks GAF. This was my first steam sale and you guys sure made it awesome. Love seeing all the 'gifting' going on

14 games and 30 friends later...i'd say this was a success.

Thanks again!

steam id = GAF id if anyone wants to add me!

This. You guys are the funniest and most generous people I've had the pleasure of nerding out with. My first sale has been an expensive fun one! :]

feel

Any other asshole out there besides me waiting for VVVVVV to go 75% off? lol

I plan to give away a few copies to friends though.

Hoping Tomb Raider returns, my brain farted and I didn't realize Anniversary too got the big discount when another game of the franchise was featured as a special deal earlier in the summer sale.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Those sequences are really cool.
Everything about the game was cool, I loved every bit of it!

Neeeext game shall be..... hmm... let me first buy more games, then I'll play something :3

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What's the limit? :3

oipic

Wow, thread is full of so much love. Great stuff, guys - without wishing to sound soppy or overly dramatic, going through a rough patch, and what some out there in the big nasty world are doing to their fellow man is disillusioning... So this is reaffirming!

Gabe, healing the world one sale at a time.

<ponythatsnice.jpg>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom