• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

BIG CONTEST COMING UP

Johnny Cage In the Shower is making a new sketch to guess and talked to me about it, then I talked to AmRod and he also helped with the haul :D

prizes include this:

58O7C.png
tMZaL.png
qcxt5.png

+ The Ship
+ something else maybe..?

how the rules will work depends entirely on Johnny Cage, so be ready duders

Danielsan

Guess I'm not quite going to bed yet after all. Already purchased L.A Noire, and got Cthulu and Breath of Death thanks to Salsa (once again, thank you!). But I'd love to replay Max Payne 1 or (especially) 2 again.

getting "awful" games via steam is the best thing. I play all the awful games if they're gifted to me

I jokingly bought a 49 cent DLC for Sword and Soldier, called Super Saucy Sausage Fest, and gifted it to my friend (who didn't even own the game), and he bought the game solely to play that.

Piano

Banned
Thinking of picking up a bunch of games. Anyone have opinions on any of them?

Zeno Clash

VVVVVV

FEAR 3 (played the first one & extraction point, have the second but considering skipping it?)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (seems badass?)

SF x Driver ... er, Driver: San Francisco. Or should I get a need for speed game?

and here's the big one I can't decide on:
I would love me a good political game. I already have Civ IV and love it. At first I was considering Empire: Total War, when that was on sale. I played Rome: Total War and loved it, but ended up auto completing battles half the time because I enjoyed the overworld politics more. Now Civ V is on sale, and I'm considering getting it and Gods and Kings, but I've heard really mixed things from friends.

What's the most fun politics simulator? Still Civ IV?

Reposting this from a few pages back. Any more impressions?

The Paradox games seem too intense? Don't seem very accessible. And certainly not exciting to look at.

I'm loving the walking dead game. how does the back to the future or Jurassic park game compare?

I really enjoyed BTTF for what it was, a simple adventure game with familiar faces and a simple storyline. Jurassic Park, felt like a rushed budget title, but I still had quite a bit of fun with it. Think late 50's B-Movie.

Firehead

BIG CONTEST COMING UP

Johnny Cage In the Shower is making a new sketch to guess and talked to me about it, then I talked to AmRod and he also helped with the haul :D

prizes include this:

http://i.imgur.com/58O7C.png[IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tMZaL.png[IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qcxt5.png[IMG]

[B]+ The Ship[/B]
+ something else maybe..?

how the rules will work depends entirely on Johnny Cage, so be ready duders[/QUOTE]

Groovy! I'll try for Prototype.

Gala

I jokingly bought a 49 cent DLC for Sword and Soldier, called Super Saucy Sausage Fest, and gifted it to my friend (who didn't even own the game), and he bought the game solely to play that.

Sword and Soldier is quite a little funny game! You should check it out as well (also available on iOS by the way)

Kimaka

I think that I'm done with this sale. Spent way more than I thought I would but got almost everything I wanted.

Really wanted Arma but $18 is too much for just wanting to play the mod.

Gah, my credit card was declined on Green Man Gaming because of some issue with the bank. No The Last Remnant for Rambotipelto! Getting laid off sucks, and without a job, I'm not going to buy it at its current price on Steam.

Please go on sale in the next day, please! Damn you Scuba Steve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom