• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miker

I'd love to pick up Payday for $3.74 in a 4-pack, but I JUST ordered parts for a new PC today after UPS fucked mine up shipping it back from school.

The goddamn CPU heatsink was detached and one of the four plastic pegs that held it to the motherboard was broken. How does that even happen?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yoshi, how the hell do you brainwash so many people to send you gifts? It's those damn Yoshi.gifs, isn't it!? ISN'T IT!?
There's no brainwashing involved!

Or is there?!

dramatic_yoshi_o.gif

Jobacca

Neo Member
I'd love to pick up Payday for $3.74 in a 4-pack, but I JUST ordered parts for a new PC today after UPS fucked mine up shipping it back from school.

The goddamn CPU heatsink was detached and one of the four plastic pegs that held it to the motherboard was broken. How does that even happen?

What's your Steam ID?

And I have no idea how that happens lol

Grakl

I've bought my first and only game for the summer sale: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition for a cool $10. Thanks for recommending it to me, people.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Here's quick reference guide, 3 more left, and yes they are where you think those things are

and all 3 of those games are on Steam, and one of them is on the main page right now.

51sSP.jpg

This may be besides the point, but reddit would love you. You should consider posting both of your drawings there.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Okay, grabbed the Deus Ex HR DLC when it was $5. NOW I'm done.

Stupid question. I downloaded PixelJunk Eden with the OST. I'm told the OST is with the game files. Where is it in the Steam folder? I'm using Windows 7.

Enfinit

Damage done so far:

- Amnesia
- LIMBO
- KotOR
- Dear Esther
- Bastion
- Trine 1+2
- Walking Dead

What am I missing? Keep in mind I'm on a Mac, and I'm far too lazy to dual boot. Considering Torchlight, VVVVVV, and Cave Story.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.

I've missed out on so many games this time around as I just spent over $2k on bits for my car the other week, so I made a deal with myself. Not to spend more than $5 on a game, and not to spend a total more than the average retail release.

Petrie

Banned
Guys at least try a little with your game begging.

Personally, I just wanted an excuse to post a pic of the adorable Petrie!

On that note, I've got a copy of Saints Row 2 to give away. Only requirement is that you never have played one of them before, though I obviously can only check via Steam. First person to post a pic of the mascot for the place Freckle Bitches is parodying gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom