• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yes! Dragonlife and everyone else recommends Oath as the first Ys game, mostly because it introduces you to the game abit better than Origin. Also it's less dungeon crawler'y!

See, this makes me a bit sad. I chose Oath over Origin because I heard it was better to start with, but I'd probably like Origin a lot better. I love dungeon crawlers. =/

Levyne

Banned
How can I get my steam community thingy to work for me? Like, steamcommunity.com/id/myID. Everytime I try it says my ID cannot be found :/

I'm not sure what you mean but make sure to go to Community -> Profile -> Edit my profile and set up a custom URL

Jzero

ONE more left!! and I think you automatically qualify for the top two! Congrats!

the E doesn't even look like that
LLShC.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Really considering buying AoEIII... can anyone give me a few good words about it :3? I know AoE's been a macro-centric game but can you at least micro a few things in order to gain advantage? Anything at all?

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Guys am I crazy for wanting to contact support to get rid of some garbage games that were put there by indie bundles.
Nope.

No refunds will be issued (obviously) but they have been known to do this upon request. Ask real nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom