• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
Dern it all to heck!

Fun Fact: Two of the deals right now (Binary Domain and Spec Ops: The Line) were surpassed by Amazon earlier last week.

Levyne

Banned
qKAqM.png

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Bah--nothing I'm interested in.

Not sure why we're all getting "not available in your region."

Petrie

Banned
No just me I guess? Ys Oath still hasn't dropped further in discount, it was only part of the bundle. Also I missed Origins.

Yea, but none of the games in the Indie bundles have shown up alone for discounts, I wouldn't expect that to be an exception.

Speevy

Banned
Guys, the missing game is always an indie bundle. Give it a second.

Actually, give it an hour. Steam is broken right now.

What-s the comunity deal and at what price?

Also in the offeres of the day in the row whit Company of Heroes and Spec Ops, what's the remaining game and at what price?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I just sacrificed a goat to Gaben for a Lego Franchise deal.

Don't hold your breath:

I hope so, but the Batman and Harry Potter titles are published by WB, while the rest (i.e. Star Wars and Indy) are published by LucasArts, so they won't all be heavily discounted at the same time, which is a pity. This is also likely the reason why there's no compilation of the games.

marrec

Banned
Binary Domain is a really great game that's well worth 14 bucks.

The only problem is that it will be 7.50 by the winter sale. So if you can wait... well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom