• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Binary Domain is a horrible, horrible Gears clone, stay away from it.
Duke is ...... interesting if you're nostalgic.
Spec ops is great. A relly good campaign mode and and average multiplayer, it'll be a better deal at $25

LQX

Wow, I wonder how many will jump on that Sniper Elite deal because they refuse to look at competition...oh well, serves them right.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck, the checkout system isn't working for me. It never loads the page where I have to select the means of payment, so that must mean Gaben doesn't want my money.

Blablurn

would a UK gaffer buy me the GTA complete Edition? I can paypal right now.

its not available in germany.

EDIT:

nevermind, i thought its about all games. but its just 4 :S

eek5

Can someone list whats in the indie bundle? I can't load anything.

J0Qfn.png

Eternia

Trauma looks "meh" to me but wow a LOT of my friends own it. What's the scoop on this one?

Ticket to Ride
Trauma
AAAAaaaAAA!! for the Awesome edition
DEFCON
SpaceChem (<--what the heck?? Didn't this get its very own sale?)
It was in a Humble Bundle (Frozen Synapse).

haikira

Black Ops sale price, seems really shitty. I know, on one ever excepts fantastic deals from Activision. But i was pleasantly surprised by the price on MW3, for being a newer game.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Incase people don't own Limbo... BUY IT NOW!

Its a nice art style game with some nice puzzles, but it's the atmosphere and 'story' that you play it for.

And I'll counter that with:

Don't bother buying it. It's incredibly boring.

ImRight

Sweet GTA IV Complete $7.49

OH and TRAIN SIMULATOR!!....2012!!!! I am now ready to die......Hurrr Durrrr

Edit: Oh and hows Company of hero's ... Any good?

Oh there's Binary Domain DLC?

Might get that

Note on Binary Domain DLC:
- Multiplayer Pack: Pretty much nobody plays it (You need to be 6 people to start even a free-for-all deathmatch.), but if you insist on trying it maybe you'd want the exclusive map, I guess?
- Dan Marshall Pack: Basically a paid cheat. You get some free nanomachines in your inventory and a DLC-exclusive shock blast upgrade that seemed slightly overpowered from what I saw of it on youtube. It's available as a free upgrade in the ingame stores so you can probably choose not to equip it.

nvm then

Geoff9920

Black Ops sale price, seems really shitty. I know, on one ever excepts fantastic deals from Activision. But i was pleasantly surprised by the price on MW3, for being a newer game.
The difference here is Black Ops is arguably the best COD since COD4 and MW3 is... not. :p Strictly speaking multiplayer that is... for Campaign, at least for me, it's the reverse.

Firebrand

Oh nice, Binary Domain DLC is discounted too. Gonne get me some of that

Note on Binary Domain DLC:
- Multiplayer Pack: Pretty much nobody plays it (You need to be 6 people to start even a free-for-all deathmatch.), but if you insist on trying it maybe you'd want the exclusive map, I guess?
- Dan Marshall Pack: Basically a paid cheat. You get some free nanomachines in your inventory and a DLC-exclusive shock blast upgrade that seemed slightly overpowered from what I saw of it on youtube. It's available as a free upgrade in the ingame stores so you can probably choose not to equip it.

marrec

Banned
Should have made Binary Domain $10.

Either way, it's great. Hope it gets the sales it deserves.

Binary Domain is the kind of Japanese Gaming that I want.

Don't stop doing what makes Japanese games great guys, just build a decent 3rd person shooter around it.

Though the nanomachine interface is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom