• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.DOGG

I don't have time to go in detail but it's worth it. You really can't go wrong with it. Go buy it!

Regarding Stacking, yes, it's worth the three dollars and change. I haven't played the PC version, just played it on the 360. But it's a very charming puzzle/adventure game and the stacking mechanic is a lot of fun. Just don't use hints when playing.

Yes, the Doublefine bundle is an amazing price, if you don't have those game buy that.

Yes, I already have Psychonauts and Costume Quest, and I loved playing both of them. I was only missing Stacking. Not any more. Thanks!

haikira

It's a sucky limitation, but we don't live in 1992 anymore where you'd have to install and uninstall a game multiple times across multiple computers in a year because of either install problems or computer upgrades or what-not. 5 installations should be fine for almost anybody.

Then again, I'm a vehement defender of Blizzards always on DRM for Diablo III, so there you go.

I actually like to format yearly, which is probably why it bugs me.

I didn't mean to come here and lay down so much hyperbole about it though. I should have just stated what it was and left it at that. It's a good price and an amazing game though.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Anyone think Batman: Lego 2 will come down more? It's 33% off right now.

Thanks for pointing this out. Didn't realize it was on sale. I'll wait through the rest of the sale to see if it drops even more, but I've been waiting on this one.

marrec

Banned
I actually like to format yearly, which is probably why it bugs me.

I didn't mean to come here and lay down so much hyperbole about it though. I should have just stated what it was and left it at that. It's a good price and an amazing game though.

It's cool, I'm super passionate about some stuff on GAF that I should really shut up about too. Thanks for the info on it.

Weenerz

Banned
Phone finally loaded teh site, was able to buy just Stacking, since I already had the other two games. $3.74 ain't bad for a game that will sit in my backlog of 637 games for a few years.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm afraid of making a purchase right now, don't know if the servers will fall down again and I will lose my money.

Lothars

does anyone know if you buy a pack like the batman franchise pack and put it in your inventory? does it show up individually or all as one pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom