• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

seldead

I'm feeling generous after Datwheezy's kindness, but don't really have much to offer.

If anyone wants:
Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Counter Strike Source
World Basketball Manager 2010

Gimme a quote and the game you want. Sorry its all crap hah

I'm feeling generous after Datwheezy's kindness, but don't really have much to offer.

If anyone wants:
Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Counter Strike Source

Worms Ultimate Mayhem please. Thanks bud, appreciate it. :)

Hypno Funk

If anyone wants:
Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Counter Strike Source

Counter Strike source please?

If anyone wants:
Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Counter Strike Source

Worms Ultimate Mayhem please.

If anyone wants:
Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Counter Strike Source

Counter Strike Source please

edit: Too late, oh well! =D

The Kid

If anyone wants:
Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Counter Strike Source

World Basketball please!

BlazeGaj

Neo Member
Nice to see Just Cause 2 win that was the first time I had owned all 3 games during the vote.

Going to try Galactic Civ. I saw some videos and the gameplay looked quite confusing. Good thing is cheap enough to get it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Mirror's Edge: 1
Just Cause 2: 1

This sale doesn't count, because then you could have argued that Mirror's Edge had been on sale more if it had won.

Outside of Steam, Just Cause 2 has been $3.75 numerous times in the past (which usually were redeemed on Steam anyway)

Toki767

Adding money to the steam wallet enables me to buy the 2.49 games seperately without raising too many flags with my cc

Lol this! Last winter sale I bought like 10 copies of Terraria to gift out at $2.49 each and my credit card company called to ask what I was doing.

Kuroyume

Banned
So did anyone get the last badge for voting everyday? Would be lame if it wasn't attached to anything. Kind of miss the achievement hunt. Sycks that douchebags abused it.

LOZLINK

LOL what's up link? This AVK. LOL rare to see sw peeps in such an illustrious place as Gaf.
Nothing much man. At work atm, uni break here in Australia til next week for me. Haven't seen you in sw in a while. What's been happening. I usually stay over at ot for the most bit.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I wonder how many people bought Operation Flashpoint Red River thinking it would be good? I played that awhile ago and it was very disappointing.

Sianos

I have a copy of Nuclear Dawn to give away.

First to quote me can have it.

meow

image.php

Top Bottom