• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

What you guys think?

oezmn.jpg

nO6q4.jpg

Anything that shouldn't be there? Anything I'm missing?

I feel like I really wanted to get Dream Machine, and Ys... I don't know why I'm not adding them... I don't even want to spend $34 :/
Nice! If you find Robin Hood to have annoying, unexplainable stutter/poor performance on your system (seems it can happen on modern OSs), try this solution out. Worked for me like a charm.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
What you guys think?

oezmn.jpg

nO6q4.jpg

Anything that shouldn't be there? Anything I'm missing?

I feel like I really wanted to get Dream Machine, and Ys... I don't know why I'm not adding them... I don't even want to spend $34 :/

Should delete all those games from your cart and just get ys oath in felghana.

Trust me on this.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Competition Closed

No more entrants after this.
I'll start going through the entries. This is going to be tougher than I thought.

Sorry NSQuote, I wasn't sure if you were submitting an entry or just posting your list for others to see so forgive me if my posts came across in the wrong manner. I only thought about it after my last reply to you. Humblest Apologies. *bow*

Digoman

Should I buy Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands if I haven't played it?

If you liked the trilogy of Sands of Time, then yes. It's a return to that style of gameplay, after the changes on PoP 2008. Despite being released together with the movie, I don't remember any relation between them, and it's actually a good game.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I'm convinced that there isn't a single person on GAF who has played Evochron Mercenary.

Sianos

Competition Closed

I'll start going through the entries. This is going to be tougher than I thought.

Sorry NSQuote, I wasn't sure if you were submitting an entry or just posting your list for others to see so forgive me if my posts came across in the wrong manner. I only thought about it after my last reply to you. Humblest Apologies. *bow*

Nah, it's fine. You're automatically awesome for having a contest! :D

MNC

Competition Closed

in before the m'f'ing lock :D

Razek

Banned
Competition Closed

I think I've found the competitions and gifting to be the most fun of this whole experience. I'm excited to see who the winners are.

Card Boy

Banned
Is the PC version of MW3 any good?

Mod support?? Figured I'd bring my question to the new page.

Please avoid. No dedicated servers or server browser for ranked matches. You must play unranked (which noone does) to get EXP. Unranked has a server browser and dedis.

No FOV options despite Black Ops having it. Infinity Ward sucks arse. No lean.

Basically like Modern Warfare 2.

I'm convinced that there isn't a single person on GAF who has played Evochron Mercenary.
I'm trying to work my way through the first tutorial mission: Flight controls. Trying to nail some kind of balance between the iffy gamepad support and keyboard for the things that can't be configured.

Xelios played it a while ago, he says combat controls are very demanding and hard to master.

Sianos

Yeah the competitions are amazing.

I would've held my own, but my prepaid card had $95 instead of $100 (I guess I used it for something else?), so I ran out of money. :(

Mark my words, I'll do something great for the Winter Sale.

For now, the first person to quote this gets a Frying Pan in TF2. NEATO!

I'm trying to work my way through the first tutorial mission: Flight controls. Trying to nail some kind of balance between the iffy gamepad support and keyboard for the things that can't be configured.

Xelios played it a while ago, he says combat controls are very demanding and hard to master.

Are you sure he didn't say they sucked? Because they're not that great...

I like the game though! But the combat... needs work.

MadeWell

Yeah the competitions are amazing.

I would've held my own, but my prepaid card had $95 instead of $100 (I guess I used it for something else?), so I ran out of money. :(

Mark my words, I'll do something great for the Winter Sale.

For now, the first person to quote this gets a Frying Pan in TF2. NEATO!

frying pan?

Levyne

Banned
How can you see you transactions in reverse chronological order? I've found it before but simply can't locate it now :/

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I have!

Exodu5 too!

And steam says Xelios has.
I bugged him about it, but there was nothing he could tell me about it.

I played with a Keyboard/Mouse on the demo and it seemed alright, but then again I had a slow ship.

I really enjoyed the Freelancer game, and this game reminds me of a for Sim-ish type Freelancer game. Have either of you tried the multiplayer? It sounds like there's good potential for fun there.

scitek

DMC 4 hasn't been lower than $9.99 right? I'll go ahead and jump on it, I guess.

People still needing to fill out friend lists can add me.

Steam name: scitek

legacyzero

Banned
Please avoid. No dedicated servers or server browser for ranked matches. You must play unranked (which noone does) to get EXP. Unranked has a server browser and dedis.

No FOV options despite Black Ops having it. Infinity Ward sucks arse. No lean.

Basically like Modern Warfare 2.
Yep. I'll be skipping that, thanks!

Sianos

Madwall has kindly donated a 75% of Trine 2 coupon, so I can hold a mini contest!

THE CONTEST

Write a one paragraph+ erotic fan fiction starring the characters of Trine 2 and post it here!

I'll choose the winner in an hour and fifteen minutes, at 9:00 PM EST!

GO GO GO!

Top Bottom