• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

Koroviev

heyooooooo

image.php

That it was. he gaf away a ton of steam keys at launch

This is a tough one, but I think this round goes to Crayons.

Please PM me your email address :)

LProtag

I'm going to throw a contest.

The prize will be a game on your choice of 5 dollars or under (because I overexerted my spending).

The contest will be what did I have for dinner. Don't like drinks, or side dishes. Just the main food. Hint will be given at 10 minute intervals if the answer hasn't been reached.

EDIT: HAWX? MORE LIKE JUNX/

Eggs.

The prize will be a game on your choice of 5 dollars or under (because I overexerted my spending).

The contest will be what did I have for dinner. Don't like drinks, or side dishes. Just the main food. Hint will be given at 10 minute intervals if the answer hasn't been reached.

Salad

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon

Lasagna.

Ramen!

Alright, so since my friend was kind enough to give me a $50 Steam card as a late birthday present, I'll gift another game to someone. This time I'll do a $10 maximum game of their choice. If you want, you can also get 4 $2.50 games or 2 $5 games.

I'm too lazy to think of a contest so just do what we did earlier today and quote this to enter. I'll pick a winner around 10PM PST (1 hours and 36 minutes from now) to give people who are probably asleep in other parts of the world a chance to enter.

Hiya.

ImRight

Food?, :D ^^

wilflare

Chinese food

Human flesh.

taco bell!

dani_dc

Cannelloni

Milamber

Chicken Macaroni

ImRight

BASTION, FINAL DRAW, 2 COPIES AVAILABLE

PLEASE SEND THE PM IN THE FORMAT I HAVE DISPLAYED NEXT TO EXAMPLE , IT MAKES IT MUCH EASIER FOR ME The First draw took me like 15 mins just to correct/organize the names

NEW PRIZE, FINAL DRAW

Ok so being a new member to the Gaf, and seeing how generous everyone is, I have been totally blown away and i have been inspired to run a little giveaway of my own,

So up for grabs is

Bioshock 2 x2 Congratulations, Lafiel and BlazeUk

Torchlight 1 x2 Lucky Winners, Kwixotik & AnnHog

Bastion x2
NOW

Will just be run as a random Pick Winner, Pretty simple system not exactly as creative as some, but easy to enter (can't wait to see what that code is >.<) STILL NO SOLUTION REALLY!??!

Please only enter for game's you do not have,

FINAL game up for grabs Is BASTION

Ok so if you want to enter, Please Pm me with (in TITLE Field)

1. The name of the game "BASTION" (I know im running 1 game at a time, this just makes things easier)

2. A number From 1 to 50, (your choice)

EXAMPLE: OF SUBJECT/TITLE LINE: BASTION, #[Number 1-50]

50 Spots In the Draw!, Lets try n make this one Quick as i BADLY need some sleep guys!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

REPOST CAUSE INSTA BURIED LOL!!!, Might have to wait till this Food guessing game is up......

LuuKyK

Chicken Nuggets! lol

uhh

did anyone say grilled chicken yet

Artofwar420

Spaghetti?

hitmon

The first five people who quote me will each have a chance to win a copy of Counter Strike. The person with the avatar that I most prefer wins. If you quote me but don't have an avatar, then I will give you a chance to pick one before deciding on a winner :)

too late?

Top Bottom