• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

I'm going to throw a contest.

The prize will be a game on your choice of 5 dollars or under (because I overexerted my spending).

The contest will be what did I have for dinner. Don't like drinks, or side dishes. Just the main food. Hint will be given at 10 minute intervals if the answer hasn't been reached.

EDIT: HAWX? MORE LIKE JUNX/

A Quesadilla.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Gonna post a hint. Yes it has meat in it. But there's other things mixed into it to make a combination.

Nevermind, Gabbo got it. It was chili. Hand me your steam ID

Homemade Tacos!

Okay Kirby, a curve ball coming. Is it fine Italian dining?

RwJDa.jpg

alphaNoid

Banned
Are discounts for the sale still running tomorrow? I"m intersted in Y's Origins but are all titles over on sales tonight at midnight or something? Are sales still going on tomorrow?

biocat

The prize will be a game on your choice of 5 dollars or under (because I overexerted my spending).

The contest will be what did I have for dinner. Don't like drinks, or side dishes. Just the main food. Hint will be given at 10 minute intervals if the answer hasn't been reached.

Chili beans

MasLegio

Banned
1676365_o.gif

woke up
went to thread to read up on anything related to the sale, what to buy, not buy, changes etc...

instead i find 30 pages of food items.....

seriousy,why not create a separate tread for these competitions and giveaways?

/expecting this post to be buried and forgotten 5 pages back in 10 minutes)

gabbo

Are discounts for the sale still running tomorrow? I"m intersted in Y's Origins but are all titles over on sales tonight at midnight or something? Are sales still going on tomorrow?

They'll be going until 1PM EST tomorrow, but nothing new after 3amEST most likely (unless gaben is gonna play games)

I can't imagine what people just coming into this thread are thinking when they start reading some of these posts, not understanding the context or purpose. Lol. Is this how it always is during Steam sales? Not that I'm complaining, it's a lot of fun and distracts from my watching the timer count down to the next Flash sale.

Alright, so since my friend was kind enough to give me a $50 Steam card as a late birthday present, I'll gift another game to someone. This time I'll do a $10 maximum game of their choice. If you want, you can also get 4 $2.50 games or 2 $5 games.

I'm too lazy to think of a contest so just do what we did earlier today and quote this to enter. I'll pick a winner around 10PM PST (1 hours and 36 minutes from now) to give people who are probably asleep in other parts of the world a chance to enter.

In to win.

Jobacca

Neo Member

AW CRAP

Top Bottom