• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

I'm going to throw a contest.

The prize will be a game on your choice of 5 dollars or under (because I overexerted my spending).

The contest will be what did I have for dinner. Don't like drinks, or side dishes. Just the main food. Hint will be given at 10 minute intervals if the answer hasn't been reached.

EDIT: HAWX? MORE LIKE JUNX/

spaghetti with meatballs

The prize will be a game on your choice of 5 dollars or under (because I overexerted my spending).

The contest will be what did I have for dinner. Don't like drinks, or side dishes. Just the main food. Hint will be given at 10 minute intervals if the answer hasn't been reached.

KRAFT DINNAR

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Alright, so since my friend was kind enough to give me a $50 Steam card as a late birthday present, I'll gift another game to someone. This time I'll do a $10 maximum game of their choice. If you want, you can also get 4 $2.50 games or 2 $5 games.

I'm too lazy to think of a contest so just do what we did earlier today and quote this to enter. I'll pick a winner around 10PM PST (1 hours and 36 minutes from now) to give people who are probably asleep in other parts of the world a chance to enter.

Sure, why not.

trinest

Chinese Takeout.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon

Ravioli.

Fireblend

Banned
Huge thanks to The Wizard for running his contest and gifting me Splice!
People like you make GAF awesome :D

m1HI7.png

Artofwar420

Roast meat of some sort? Beef perhaps.

Just in case no one noticed, no Take Out, No Spaghetti, No Chicken related food. Also no japanese or chinese food.

Mac n' Cheese!

Artofwar420

BACON!

Top Bottom