• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

Koroviev

I'm here.

Quoted again! :p

Iksel can't lose two times.

Joining even though i know i'm gonna lose. :( trololol

In!
No Im 13th!!!!!!

And this round goes to LuuKyK! Please PM me your email address :)

Honorable mention goes to lunch, NSQuote and The Grim Heaper.

gabbo

Someone convince me not to buy Terraria? I would rather pay $2.50...but if I missed it I missed it, or would anyone want to join a 4-pack? I just got home so gonna take a shower and eat a bit, I'll check back!

If you buy Terraria, GabeN dies. That will mean the end of sales! DON"T DO IT MAN!

Sianos

Yay!

Well, I called it! Iksel superiority can't be ignored twice. Sorry guys.

Slowpoke will win round 3!

FOR KOTAKU!

kotaku.jpg

Anyone have trouble launching MW3 with Windows 7?

The Steam install windows comes up and the Windows 'user account control' window pops up, but once I select "ok" the same thing just keeps happening over and over again with the same two windows.

I hate to ask this in this thread, but Google didn't ahoq anything about this error, other than hacking questions, and maybe someone here is having a similar problem.

Sianos

Is Jagged Alliance - Back in Action any good? Anyone own it?

I reached into my bowl of chili, spreading it's delectable goodness all over my hands. I felt a wave of ecstacy wash over me as i glided my hands across my smooth body further and further down. My whole body shuddered as I felt the warm embrace of the chili fill me and sooth my innermost desires.

Oh, steam games? Uhhhh, try the community forum.

Relax.MX

I feel ashamed, I still have money but i dont buy something because I think I have a lot backlog, which Gabe have mercy on my soul :(

I just have all i want :) im off the sales...thanks to Xelios and Non-Gaf friends for the gifts :)

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Well, buying The Walking Dead.

So no more deals eh ? Time to pick up Ys: The Oath in Felghana. Shame it was not cheaper.

Top Bottom