• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

Petrie

Banned
Whoever posts the cutest picture of a cat (please mind the size of the pic, nothing huge!) out of the first 15 cat pictures posted wins either Project Freedom or Gumboy Tournament!
url]

Mobile gaf sucks at posting pics. Nevermind.

Card Boy

Banned
wow at those repeat Flash Sales. What a disappointment. Those games have had a flash deal, community vote and daily like 50 times during the summer sale.

Wasn't the point of a flash sales and community votes so we don't have this repeat crap?

Jobacca

Neo Member
Can ANYONE gift me the Walking Dead?! Ill pay you back in the Winter sale. $1.32 in my Steam wallet is all I have :/

steamcommunity.com/id/equate46

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Wow. Barring any gift copies I realize I've forgotten (or decide to pick up against my better judgement) the total comes to $129.03 this year.

That's...a little more than I'd expected, whoops.

Now, to at least play all of it before winter sales. Should be doable. I'll buckle down.

edit
YOSHICHAN HOT SEX SCANDAL
FLAWLESS

Milamber

Could anyone tell me if you keep mods/saves when you backup a game on Steam?

Before I know it, the spaghetti’s got both of my hands in his viselike grip above my head, and the spaghetti’s pinning me to the wall using his pasta … the spaghetti's other tentacles grabs my hair and yanks down, bringing my face up, and the spaghetti's lips are on mine … My tongue tentatively strokes his and joins the spaghetti's in a slow, erotic dance … the spaghetti's erection is against my belly...

What? Oh... No you don't. saves are separate.

OK NO MORE POSTING CATS
Lets all have a democratic vote which cat is a the cutest, I think bonus points to be given to those with a pic of their own cat and pics free of Photoshop trickery.

Please be honest, if you find someones' cat pic, cuter than yours vote for it, by quoting them.

Giard

Before I know it, the spaghetti’s got both of my hands in his viselike grip above my head, and the spaghetti’s pinning me to the wall using his pasta … the spaghetti's other tentacles grabs my hair and yanks down, bringing my face up, and the spaghetti's lips are on mine … My tongue tentatively strokes his and joins the spaghetti's in a slow, erotic dance … the spaghetti's erection is against my belly...

What? Oh... No you don't. saves are separate.
Thank you.

wat

Get The Walking Dead, guys. Don't miss out on this one!
I second this. Love the first 2 episodes so far. Anybody know when the third ep is planned for release?

Listen to these people and anyone else that says it.

About 30 minutes left!
As a thanks SteamGAF, here's a popular conversation subject as a thanks for the fun!

ibwm4fBwmTtnek.png

Please enter only if you are going to play the game.

I just want people to have fun, so what does that mean? Fanfiction! To enter, all you have to do is write a short piece of fanfiction, 1 or 2 paragraphs is good, but feel free to go longer. Please keep it gaming related and know content does not matter! I know some people need time to get their creative juices flowing, so the contest ends at 1:30 EST(2 hours, give or take) and I'll choose my favorite. Quote with your entry. :p Got it?

Soundman

Neo Member
OK NO MORE POSTING CATS
Lets all have a democratic vote which cat is a the cutest, I think bonus points to be given to those with a pic of their own cat and pics free of Photoshop trickery.

Please be honest, if you find someones' cat pic, cuter than yours vote for it, by quoting them.

Fireblend's cat thing is pretty cute, but it's video, so I motion to disqualify on the grounds that I would lose if it wasn't disqualified.

ImRight

WHAT DA FUCK!!!

SAINTS ROW FRANCHISE PACK -91% Here in AUS, $9.79 USD!?! MUTHER FUCKER I PAID $15 Bucks for that shit!!!

Anyone WANT ME TO BUY IT ITS PROBABLY A MISTAKE

OK NO MORE POSTING CATS

I'll disqualify mine. It was simply to make people laugh and see if Yoshi was around. :)

Top Bottom