• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

Tess3ract

Banned
Does anyone know if there's a fallout 3 redesign thing like there is for fallout new vegas, like Project Nevada?

Does anyone know what the difference is between Tale of Two Wastelands and Requiem for the Capital Wasteland?

Does RFCW work with project nevada or other FONV mods?

Benedict

Anybody have Far Cry 2 left to trade?
Have Magicka Collection steam code and some other stuff.

Also interested in trading my Patrician IV for Ys Origin.

Steam: Benedict

Does anyone know if there's a fallout 3 redesign thing like there is for fallout new vegas, like Project Nevada?

Does anyone know what the difference is between Tale of Two Wastelands and Requiem for the Capital Wasteland?

Does RFCW work with project nevada or other FONV mods?

FWE - FO3 Wanderers Edition was cited to me numerous times as the original version of the Project Nevada overhaul, but for FO3. I believe it is done by the same group of people.

VandalD

Had a good haul from this sale. Just sucks Steam download speeds are abysmal right now, at least for me. Getting 150kb/s at best.
FWE - FO3 Wanderers Edition was cited to me numerous times as the original version of the Project Nevada overhaul, but for FO3. I believe it is done by the same group of people.
This is true. Wanderer's Edition is the way to play. A few of my favorite things the mod adds/changes: You can sprint. Weapon accuracy is much, MUCH less dependent on your weapon skill. Weapon skill affects damage instead, so you won't miss with a shotgun at point blank anymore.

Recall

All Bethesda games are better on PC because of the mods.

I so wish Fallout was one of the series' I could get away with on my integrated graphics card on my laptop. I can play PSO2, and SMNC and a few decent looking games but for the big games they just don't function :( I always have to settle for the 360 versions.

Tess3ract

Banned
Is there any fallout 3 mod where it changes things like what you wear on your face affects your first person view? Like a viewport thing like this from PN:

idpn2KRVFcQSk.jpg

I still have some money spare, and I'm interested in Jagged Alliance but reviews seems mixed.

Any gaffer that can tell me if it's a good remake?

ImRight

WITHOUT FURTHER ADU ADU A DUCKIES....:D FINAL DRAW BASTION

WINNERS

#1, With the LUCK O the IRISH! Coming in at First position was,

ggnoobIGN .. Congrats!!!

#2, tHIS tIME with LUCK OF NO DIFFERING CAlIBRE! (it Went to a second Whos #1 Draw)

LuuKyK

congratzv.jpg

PLEASE GET YOUR STEAM ID's TO ME I WILL BE IN STEAM CHAT TILL I CANT STAY AWAY ANY LONGER, PM WILL ALSO WORK

ANNNd That Does it For Me For the SALE!,

Hope Winners Appreciate there games, my only regret is that i could not Gift Everyone,

Other than that i have Found first gaf/steamSaLe SteamGaF to be a truely Wonndderrfull experiance, and hope to continue to Enjoy the Forums For many a day. ( if u will tolerate my pechant to Insanity... an DUCKS but the ducks are also filled with insanity[Thats Bad!], but the insanity tastes like Chocolate&Strawberries..... [Thats Good!] But the Taste is Followed buy terrible Stomache ache[thats bad!] [ /Simspons referance]

I am expecting to Crash relitivly soon and sleep for many an hour, then to get up see what the deal is with the deals, and play some games ;)

Im probably gonna stay up and watch the deals untill they end, and Pass out at my desk

Peace

ImRight

Any AUS gaf looking for Batman: Arkham City for the SR3 pack? I don't have paypal :(

Wouldnt let me get to OP for some reason.... But is that The Arkham City Franchise pack or just regular? I can do a Trade.........Let me know which one it is and ill See if i wanna do it....

Edit2: Oh wait Franchise is an X spensive M-fo, DontReally want AC without the DLC cause i finished it on 360... Sorry Man!!

ImRight

Any AUS gaf looking for Batman: Arkham City for the SR3 pack? I don't have paypal :(

IM still HAPPY to BUy SR3 For anyone That can Paypal, Maybe you can try work out a trade with someone who wants AC and has Paypal?

a little complicated but itl get the job done!

Ball3r

Wouldnt let me get to OP for some reason.... But is that The Arkham City Franchise pack or just regular? I can do a Trade.........Let me know which one it is and ill See if i wanna do it....

Edit: MAyb i can Sweeten The deal with Something Else aswell..... Like pictures of ducks :D... But seriosuly Something

Wait,... It did it was on the same page ^^^ ahah i was lie Well thats not going anywere >.<

Its just the regular version not the Franchise, PM me if you still interested.

IM still HAPPY to BUy SR3 For anyone That can Paypal, Maybe you can try work out a trade with someone who wants AC and has Paypal?

a little complicated but itl get the job done!

Yeah same with me.

Anyone who wants SR3 I only want Walking Dead but I can give you Saints Row 3 and Planets vs Zombies. PM me.

ImRight

Anyone Who loves Prog Trance/house, or Just Electro/techno in general, Check out this Site, guy does som GREAT mixes, dont often go wrong, This one in particular is one of my favorites, but not the best by far!

http://mixes.dabears.ca/v2/mixes/i-2#more-120

Sorry to go a bit off topic, but this is great music for pulling Allnighters, Games with terrible/uneeded soundtracks/effects.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I miss Steaaaaam!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The Sims 3
Analogue: A Hate Story
Poker Night at the Inventory
Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete
Space Pirates and Zombies(SPAZ)
PixelJunk Eden
Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Auditorium
SEGA Genesis Classics Pack 5

$40.69 Subtotal

....Alright, which games should I cut first :/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Is -40% the lowest Ys Origin has gone? Or was it a lower price when it was a flash deal.
I'm pretty sure Origin never had a sale lower than 40%!

kafiend

The Sims 3
PixelJunk Eden
Auditorium

$40.69 Subtotal

....Alright, which games should I cut first :/

KEEP these at least :)

PixelJunk Eden

Eusis

Ah, that's nice. Thanks.
Ys Oath also has, if I'm recalling correctly, and option to toggle on that you can opt to make bosses easier if you're having a lot of trouble against them and need to keep retrying. So you could even attempt a higher difficulty then just let the game nerf itself if you suck at a boss. Also usually an extra level or two can be the difference between a boss being seemingly impossible and being easy or at least doable, even at the endgame.

Koroviev

The Sims 3
PixelJunk Eden
Auditorium

$40.69 Subtotal