• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTE

Fuck. Wanted Metro 2033. GMG is out of keys.

Bioshock 2 won by 1%. Everyone has played that at this point I figured. I just got a good enough PC to run Metro, so that's why I waited this long for that one.

I got B2 at 35 and Metro at 34 on mine.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
If I've never played an Assassin's Creed game, is Revelations a good one to start with?

Retne

Not really. When you uninstall the game I believe it increases the install limit again. I've installed and unistalled my copy more than 3 times and never had a problem.

It's OK as long as you don't change your hardware. You can install it as many times as you like on the same computer. If you switch out the video card that will eat an install though. A couple hardware reviewers got hit with it and wrote a side piece about it. They may have added some installs though.

Smash88

Banned
XIQo2.jpg

HOW THE HELL DID BIOSHOCK 2 WIN! WHAT IS THIS!

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

The community page update also says:

"The people have voted and the winner is:
50% off BioShock® 2"

When the poll choice was 75% off? Just give me Metro2033 ;_;

Katoki

Would've been nice to have gotten Metro 2033 I guess but all of these games fall under the slight interest category so no loss for me.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Man, don't they know they can get BOTH 1 and 2 for cheap? Granted it's in Amazon, but it unlocks in Steam!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
But... but... Bioshock 2 WAS on sale on Amazon! In fact, you could get 1&2 for $7.5. Well, I'll pass on this community sale then.

Pandemic

My client says Metro 2033 won by one percent, plus didn't they say 75% off any of the winning games, yet they announced it only as 50% off..?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
voted Bioshock 2, as I already have Metro.

Which I still need to beat. Or more like start over, cause I haven't played it in a year or 2.

CTE

My client says Metro 2033 won by one percent, plus didn't they say 75% off any of the winning games, yet they announced it only as 50% off..?

the votes who win don't go on sale until about half hour after the vote ends. It'll be on sale in less than 20min.

TGMIII

The community choice doesn't update for another 20 minutes. This happened last time where a game with less votes was highlighted. Once the update happened it corrected itself and the correct game was on sale.

Chesskid1

Banned
If I've never played an Assassin's Creed game, is Revelations a good one to start with?

wiki ACI, then play AC2, and the rest in order. i wouldn't jump right into revelations, and AC1 is not a very good game and AC2 is amazing. if you like AC2 (i'm sure you will) go onto the next games. fin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom