• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enco

I want it now! lol. Seriously, though. I do want it for the weekend and I know GMG has no staff on during weekends, so that means next week at earliest.
Well you can pay about £7 extra and get it on Steam :p

Although that £7 can buy you something great. Like the Alan Wake franchise pack.

edit: not interested in the vote. What game do you quys want?

Retne

Q.U.B.E. is where the votes should go.

Hmmmm... Steam doesn't seem to feel like letting me vote on this one. I guess I'll try the mobile app instead of the website.

Danj

Lame that they chose Bioshock instead of Metro. But I do remember seeing some terms and conditions somewhere saying that Valve reserves the right to ignore the Community Choice vote.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
FUUUCK, both Bit.Trip games are now $4.99 instead of $2.50, I thought they'd have the same price for the whole sale, unless they were featured as dailies. Why did I decide to wait till the last day to get them? :(

On another note, if you vote for Super Meat Boy I may be able to smile again.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Shitty poll.

32 votes (in total) if my math is correct. So even if you miss some, you'll be able to get in on some other deals. Or you'll still be able to get the Steam Badge.

I thought one of the requirements for the badge is vote to every poll ever.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Nope. Theres vote 20 times and vote each day.

Votes should be working now. Vote QUBE everyone!

no the two that require the most effort are to vote at least once every day and vote in at least 20 of them

Every day not every poll.

How is Blood Bowl? I always think about getting it, but never do.

Ahh I misinterpreted the vote once a day thing. Looks like I'm safe then, since we're heading out in Sunday.

PaulLFC

Voted QUBE.

Hope it wins, then I don't need to buy the indie pack and end up with games I already have. Same applies if there are 75% off sales for Ticket to Ride and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom