• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massiv

Neo Member
L.A. Noire! Please vote L.A. Noire, I want that so much right now! :D Alan Wake was already on sale, everybody who wanted to get Amnesia, bought Humble Indie Bundle 5, so please vote on L.A. Noire! :D (I know it was on sale on Steam less than a month ago, but then I dind't want it and now I want it! >.< )

LM4sure

Banned
Alan Wake seems like it was a pretty good purchase. Enjoying it thus far. Keyboard and mouse sucks for it though. Gotta use controller :/

Razek

Banned
I got Alan wake the first time around, played it some, and came back here to take a break. I got done with chapter one and I am really enjoying the game. The atmosphere is really good and I have liked just about everything except for the cut scene spam (wish it was in game since they are compressed so badly).

If you missed out on it first time around here's a second chance.

GAF, I desire your wisdom.

I have never played Left 4 Dead before. I have a very good friend of mine who's all ready to go. Prior to the steam sale, he told me to grab 1 and 2 as soon as they're on sale.

Now, reading that 2 has all the content from 1... Is there ANY reason to get the first game? What am I missing?

Grinchy

Banned
haha so when L4D2 got a 50% sale, they said it was a $20 game. When it gets a 75% sale, it's suddenly a $30 game? nvm just noticed it wasn't just l4d2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom