• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Haven't even beaten Witcher 1 yet but I'm panicking over the flash sale. Fucking Valve.

I also wasn't going to buy Tropico 4 until I beat 3.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Terreria
BTTF
Darksiders
L4D2
Witcher 2
$34.70

I've never played Witcher 1, or heard much about the beyond everyone going gaga over it. But I almost bought it one day for the 360, but held back instead.

Someone posted a couple hours ago that they were afraid that Witcher 2 would go on sale while they were sleeping. Hopefully they'll be around sometime in the next 5 hrs 45 min.

So... Sam and Max.

Are they dependant on obtuse use-everything-on-everything-else logic like Grim Fandango and Monkey Island or are the puzzles simpler, like in The Walking Dead?

An-Det

Nice to see Witcher 2 at -60% came around anyway. Works out for me then, was hoping for it.

Also vote for Amnesia. Alan Wake already one, and while I liked LA Noire, more people need to play Amnesia.

edit: damn, Steam has been mostly down since the 7 pm update. Oh Steam sales.

I have a newfound respect for the Steam app. I was away from home, and when I found a wi-fi access point provided by my ISP, I was able to check the flash sale, and saw that it was The Witcher 2. That was on my list, so from my phone, I was able to buy it (with wallet funds), and even remote install it on my home pc via the post-checkout page. Nifty.

I have a newfound respect for the Steam app. I was away from home, and when I found a wi-fi access point provided by my ISP, I was able to check the flash sale, and saw that it was The Witcher 2. That was on my list, so from my phone, I was able to buy it (with wallet funds), and even remote install it on my home pc via the post-checkout page. Nifty.

The app is quite a ways better than my expectations, as well.

What's the Director's Cut for Witcher 2?

Sysgen

So... Sam and Max.

Are they dependant on obtuse use-everything-on-everything-else logic like Grim Fandango and Monkey Island or are the puzzles simpler, like in The Walking Dead?

Played through a few. Not my genre of choice but I thought the humor is great and the puzzles reasonable.

1-D_FTW

WTF? So are they just going to keep recycling the same games and it doesn't matter if they double space things back to back? Or is this just really terrible management. Make Alan Wake next week FFS. I voted Amnesia (even though it's been in tons of sales and bundles) just to troll this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom