• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bentendo

I was browsing the Valve shop and I found this amazing shirt:

3TMoon_Main.png

Katoki

Man. I need to go skip lunch a few times next week during work to repent for buying Two Worlds II since Witcher 2 is the flash right now. This would've been such an easy buy if I hadn't pulled the trigger earlier with Two Worlds.

Whooooo. Spiraling further into oblivion while only on Day 3.

Portal 2 was like £3 yesterday wasn't it?

Not sure what the price was but I missed it. Hence why they probably give the community a chance to vote again for it.

L4D2 isn't available for Australia apparently so that's handy for those in Oz that don't have it.

dreamfall

I'm definitely considering double dipping and getting the Witcher 2, but does it come with all the same awesome materials included in the GOG version? Still, it seems way to good to pass up on...

The_Monk

I voted for Amnesia because I been having high blood pressure for about 2 Years now so it's not a good idea to play a game like this often, and I already have it. So I hope others can have some fun with it!

dosh

GAF, I desire your wisdom.

I have never played Left 4 Dead before. I have a very good friend of mine who's all ready to go. Prior to the steam sale, he told me to grab 1 and 2 as soon as they're on sale.

Now, reading that 2 has all the content from 1... Is there ANY reason to get the first game? What am I missing?

No reason whatsoever. Grab L4D2, bathe in glory and joy.

Veitsev

Guys Witcher 2 isn't going to be cheaper. It was 40% off before the deal. It isn't going to go from 40% off to 75%. Steam seems to be going from 50-->75 + 40 --> 60

so was Alan Wake 75 percent off in the flash deal yesterday?

I passed on Alan Wake for American Nightmare and kinda regretted it and now it seems I have another chance

If you're doing it right, your screen should look like this...

Untitled-5.png

I already have Amnesia and Alan Wake, but I'm one of the suckers who bought Xbox 360 LA Noire for $60. Never forget.

Error's all over my face. Please Steam let me give you more money for games I will never get time to play :(

You will be able to get an extra life to play all these games from Valve Store. This new feature will arrive just after the release of Half Life 3.

anddo0

The first Witcher got a 75% off. It's 1,99€. I have it on GOG, but I might pick it up again, hmmmm.

I have the Amazon premium version, which I backed up on GOG. Got it for $16 last year.
Honstrly, unless you care about Steam achievements. Save your $16 for other games. If the price ever drops to $5 or below, then it would be a good re-buy. I'm voted for Alan Wake 75% off, despite owning the GOG version. But at $3.74, it wouldn't be a bad re-purchase.

edit: I read the Witcher 2 for some reason :/
at 75% for W1. Why not re-purchase.

Salsa

just spent like 4 hours getting up to speed with my characters for Arcade Edition.. some of the changes are damn essential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom