• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgone

They're going to tease out the fucking Arma sale for the entire goddamned duration, aren't they. AREN'T THEY

(gut wrenching sobs)

LProtag

Walking Dead is so tempting...

Last year I bought so many little games, and this year I haven't bought anything cheaper than 7.50, which is bad for my wallet, haha.

Salsa

edit: some repeats are expected but this is kinda silly considering there are so many other games that could have a bigger sale

- DAAAAAAMN I WAS SLEEPING AND I MISSED TRINE 2 FUCK THESE FLASH DEALS

- TRINE 2 AS A DAILY? UGH FUCKIN REPEATING DEALS

again, the flash deals are triple the deals per day, we're getting roughly the same amount of games discounted as always

Dailies.

4uMiP.jpg

Community Choice.

aQJx9.jpg

Flash Sales.

Ofd4i.jpg

Hit me up if you need help buying from the US store.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978617538

LiK

FYI, Kirkman has said that the Walking Dead game is canon to the comics. So if you like the comics, it's a must play for the story, at least.

shiptoncraig

Neo Member
I'm just waiting for the Thief collection and Fallout New Vegas to be on daily deal and I'm getting them both. Hoping for a 75% on Fallout and at least 60% on Thief - fingers crossed.

MechaX

Oh man, I can see why these Steam sales are so deadly. Mere minutes after buying Grimrock, I decided to buy Frozen Synapse for no other reason because "eh, the cut was significant and it looks cool."

How is Trine 2, actually? Only played a demo of the very first one years ago.

Milamber

I'm buying 2 extra copies of Killing Floor to give out in a little while to people who can convince me they understand the meaning of THE BEST SHOOTER EVER.

Just fyi.

Imagine you vs a million enemies. a thousand bullets come screaming at you. then you pop your reflect shield. those bullets? they go back homing to your victims. your own firepower joins in the fray. they fall. they are powerless.

Def Jukie

If anyone missed the Left 4 Dead 2 sale yesterday, I have some extra copies. Looking for $3.75 a piece through paypal. PM if interested.

Alex

Oh man, I can see why these Steam sales are so deadly. Mere minutes after buying Grimrock, I decided to buy Frozen Synapse for no other reason because "eh, the cut was significant and it looks cool."

How is Trine 2, actually? Only played a demo of the very first one years ago.

great and has godly online coop

Spierek

I'm on the fence with Saints Row III and The Walking Dead. Also, voting for Bastion because everyone should play this gem.

The walking dead finally on the daily, disappointed with only a 40 percent cut but oh well.

Are the episodes for the walking dead free or what? Not exactly sure how they work.

Dude, but the game isn't even completely out yet. You've got access to two episodes, and you'll get the remaining two when they're out.

EDIT: The voting is rigged, I can't vote for Bastion . _.

Megasoum

Banned
Man I'm so pissed with what Microsoft did to the Flight Simulator franchise... All that DLC in the flash deal is just terrible planes who don't even have cockpits ffs... They should really put FSX on steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom