• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Does the Seriou Sam coupon not stack now? It shows up but gives and n/a discount.

Guess that's what I get for waiting. :(

It's not working here. Either a bug or that's how it is. Don't really want it, but I was going to use it just for lulz.

We'll wait and see.

Tomodachi

I don't see why Telltale continues to force you to buy the entire season of its games. I mean, what's the point of releasing episodic games if I have to buy them all together (and three of them aren't even out yet)? I just want to play the first one and be able to decide if I want the others. Else, do full-fledged games guys. Jeez.

LiK

the Walking Dead games are connected to the comics, NOT the TV show. you won't be spoiled for either one cuz it's a separate story.

1-D_FTW

I guess the good news is I can stop checking the website when I wake up in the middle of the night. They tend to make those flash deals that start at 11:00 PM EST last 12 hours. And in the unlikely event they start changing patterns, I know it'll just end up as a daily anyways.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Horrible picks are horrible.

Also for that guy asking for Skyrim, nah. It was good at first but when I noticed how barren the game is I gave up.

Milamber

WAT?

wCldC.png

TheNatural

My Member!
Anyone know how this 'Bunch of Heroes' indie game is? I noticed it hit the top 20 in under $5 list. And it's all of $1.02 in a four pack.

Anyone ever played it?

So is the Walking Dead worth it if I've never seen an episode of the show or read an issue of the comic?

Yes, the fact you haven't watched the tv show is no hinderance because it takes place "before" it - the game follows the comics not the tv show anyway. I haven't read the comics and still enjoyed it. If you enjoy character driven with interesting plot then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom