• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
So before I vote, what exactly IS Beyond Good & Evil? I have Lara Croft already so it comes down to either BG&E or Mirror's Edge. I'm not super interested in playing Mirror's Edge because it doesn't look all that appealing to me, an I see a lot of people talking about how BG&E is a great game. But I don't know anything about it. What's it like?

Adventure game, one of the best ever made.

You'll be having none of my money today Steam unless JC2 pops up on the flash deals.

Oh dear God why didn't I compensate for days when they'd be nothing I want? I knew I should have got Ys and Borderlands!

Gav47

And with Dear Esther bought I think I've gotten everything I've wanted from this sale, presuming KOA doesn't get a discount

Kingven

Can someone put the prices in US$? AC Pack and AOE pack... please...

Was waiting for GTA sale... :-S

Me #workinghardtopaygabetheamazingsales :-/

EDIT: thanks alr1ghtstart!

Hawk269

Dailes are up...Dear Esther since many were asking is 2.49. Rage is also on there and cant rememeber the rest. Go...Go....Go....

Deliverance

Neo Member
Hm, Brotherhood is 5€, may get that... Is the Deluxe Edition worth it (7.5€)?

Also, does Dear Esther have a nice soundtrack or is it almost nonexistent?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Just AoE3 Complete for me. Fable 3 needs to have its base price lowered; $5 ballpark upon discount or bust.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What are you so excited about? (._. )
My Steam accounts like 6 (?) years old but I never used it outside of Half-Life and Counter-Strike... I'm now noticing all the steam sales. This is truly huge to me.

Guesong

I gotta say, despite them being sources of excitement at first, I find that the Community Votes Deals and Flash Deals, now that we learnt that they will inevitably end up as a daily at some point most of the time...ruins the excitement of seeing new Daily Deals when you've seen a third of them on sale already.

Fireblend

Banned
Meh. Assassin's Creed games is the only interesting part of the dailies today, but I'm thinking I can probably leave those for the winter sale.

Might be my first day without purchasing anything after all!

inky

Is Age of Empires 3 as good as 2?

No, imo. For a closer experience to 2 there's Age of Empires Online..

Edit:

0m2IK.png

Wut?

So someone in this thread said Men of War was like Company of Heroes LITE. I'm taking that as a recommendation to buy.

Men of War is a really impressive game if you get the chance to know it, you can manually aim, change the stance of units, use the terrain, zoom ala homeworld, and the firefights are impressive.

Every little detail is animated really nicely, and it's really cool game, I haven't played Vietnam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom