• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

kafiend

Discounting only KOTOR 1 for a whole daily deal is a bit subpar.

I bought it at this price on 14th July. Don't even think it was on a flash deal. It was just discounted 75%

Edit. Ah it was a flash deal. - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 75% off (expired day 3 2200)

I'm 12 and what is this? (in the US)
irCQoZTU2m0c8.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
He tends to get excited about things. *shrug*
And I won't change because that's who I am :3 I hope there aren't any issues here.

Frawdder

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is $4.99 on the Australian store (compared to $7.49 on the US) but the Deluxe Edition is $19.99 (compared to $9.99).

Regional pricing idiocy!

I find adventure games sooooo boring. Maybe I'm just too simple-minded, but I'm just gonna get Ys and call it a day most likely.

Yeah, that's fine too. I can't see it getting discounted any further at this point.

I'm still thinking...

I bought the Indie Bundle 5 for Gemini Rue and Ys Felghana (I already own Audiosurf). Seemed like a good deal.
Yeah, I don't have any of the 5 games so it's just calling out to me. Okay, bought.

Shahadan

Sorry I think it has been discussed recently but I can't find it. I would like to try an Assassin's Creed, it'll be my first. Which one do I pick?

Brotherhood or 2?

Einbroch

Banned
And I won't change because that's who I am :3 I hope there aren't any issues here.

STEAM IS THE BEST THING EVER

wtf steam you suck seriously only 50% off? Uninstalling this pos.

WOW $10 FOR THAT BASED GABEN SO HAPPY

My game won't install, Steam is hot garbage and Valve is the new Blizzard.

:D

Ive played all 3 FEARs on XBox and beaten 2 and 3, YET.... I still want that FEAR Collection pack so I can play with them with PC lighting graphics.

Something is very, very wrong with me.

Suairyu

Banned
Fear 1's level design may be a little bland, but that suits the setting. Boring offices and warehouses.

And that's okay, because the AI is the best AI in history of FPSs, which makes every fight tense, dangerous and exhilarating.

Reload a save and the fight will not go the same way, too. It's so impressive.

Sorry I think it has been discussed recently but I can't find it. I would like to try an Assassin's Creed, it'll be my first. Which one do I pick?

Brotherhood or 2?
2. Essential for the story.

You can skip one because next to nothing happens in it, and what does happen is summarised in 2.

You cannot skip 2.

Don't worry; 2 was when the series got good.

Chinner

Banned
whats the consensus on dear esther? someone i know said its boring and up its ass.... but the trailer has nice music and astmos

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Yoshi is here, we can share in the hype that was once Diablo 3 hype....
Yeaaaaaaah!

Okay maybe not that much amount of hype but we can definitely go for half of that :3 ♥ Sorry for being LttP everyone!

Orayn

You know what's better than getting an awesome game? Getting gifted an awesome game by a clever friend who writes great gift messages.

Co9N3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom