• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Flash sales are gonna kill me, Valve are marketing geniuses.

Also, I'm not getting the badge for joining the steam summer sale group even though I am in it, anyone else?

EDIT: Also yeah, voted for Witcher 2, only one of those 3 games I don't already own in some capacity because I'm waiting till I get a new PC to play it.

(._.)

Banned
Rayman Origins $15 as a flash deal.

What's up with that? Will daily deals be cheaper? Should I wait or is this the cheapest it will probably be?

All right, first day of sales and I haven't bought nothing :D I was afraid to spend a good part of my dedicated money today, paycheck is too far.

Voting for Saints Row 3, btw, I was waiting for a deal on the Season Pass.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
You guys lied to me, you said Rayman would get smaller :(

Also... no summer games? Damn... so no chance to get 10 games or some freebies?

Shadybiz

Well, nothing on the Dailies for me today, but as they say, the sale is still young!

Anyone who doesn't have Portal 2 by now should get it, though; had alot of fun with that one.

PaulLFC

Shogun 2 says 75% off the franchise, but Fall of the Samurai is only 50% off. I assume they just haven't updated all the deals yet?

chiablo

Uh oh. Flash deals? Does this throw the Golden Rule of Steam Sales into question?

I think it's their way of ensuring you stay on the site as much as possible. Along with the 8 hour sales and giving badges away for voting every 8 hours... I know I'll have steampowered open on an internet tab at all times.

I blame that marketing guy for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom