• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
20% is a shit discount no matter what excuse you want to think of.
It's a popular game they could leave it at 20% if they wanted and still sell lots. It's worth it at the full price in my opinion. You can get it cheaper elsewhere if you are that tight up. There might be a daily deal. I bought retail 'cause it patches easier.

It's just fucking whiney entitlement. There I said it. Pay the toll for the game and support the developer or shut up and quietly wait for a daily deal like the rest of the world.

daxy

Skyrim in top sellers at 33% off? They never learn :')

Only game that appeals me is Grimrock and I'm not really sure about it. Looks like Etrian Odyssey and half of that game's appeal was the art style for me. Spoiled by previous sales, ahah.

found this one jaja
iCiVgTGB6sr0H.gif

jph139

Very tempted for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but I've got a $25 limit and am hoping to fill some gaps. Maybe for Christmas.

Ah, but the original Deus Ex is only $2.49... I know it's a great game, GAF, but how great is it? Is it worth 10% of my budget?

Munin

Skyrim in top sellers at 33% off? They never learn :')

Only game that appeals me is Grimrock and I'm not really sure about it. Looks like Etrian Odyssey and half of that game's appeal was the art style for me. Spoiled by previous sales, ahah.

You haven't been a PC gamer for very long, huh?

Einbroch

Banned
Pretty sure the top items that didn't win the flash sale votes will go on daily sale the second to last day.

I base this on nothing,

Carm

*sigh* I was chasing my assassination target #7 in AC1 and right when it hit noon the game froze up lol. I guess Valve really wanted me to look at these sales right that moment.

marrec

Banned
Wait, will the packs ever be cheaper? Should i basically only buy daily deals and flash deals?

New to this epic madness.

If you want more than 2 or 3 expensive games from a pack, buy the pack cause it's not going to get cheaper for you.

If you only want one game, wait till the end of the sale.

Hmmm, I already got Batman AC and Witcher 2, but do I really want to vote for SR3? I think i'll vote for whatever GAF wants the most.

HAPPY!

I just checked it out briefly since I'm swamped in work. I'm eager to go back home today to wallow IN DA DEALZ!!!

EDIT: FLASH DEALS! TAKE ME GABEN I'M ALREADY NUDE!

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Yay, finally!!!

OH SHIT, FLASH DEALS?? FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU----

VALIS

Hmm.. HoMM VI and Ridge Racer Unbounded are the only of those I don't have, and $25 a piece isn't terribly compelling.

Opinions on RR: U?

deleted

Will Flash Deal Games go on daily sales? I can't have a look on steam every 2 hours to check the new deals - how would I sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom