• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

From my wishlist:

1. Rayman Origins -50% otherwise -33%
  2. Krater not discounted yet
  3. Quantum Conundrum -10%
  4. Deus Ex : Human Revolution -75% otherwise -40%
  5. Sonic Generations -40%
  6. Analogue: A Hate Story -50%
  7. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers -15%
  8. Frozen Synapse: Red DLC -50%
  9. The Adventures of Shuggy -50%
  10. Scarygirl -40%
  11. The Blackwell Deception -50%
  12. Stacking -50%
  13. Magicka : The Other Side of the Coin -40%
  14. Supreme Commander : Forged Alliance -33%
  15. Singularity -25%
  16. From Dust -33%
  17. Shank 2 -50%
  18. Dear Esther not discounted yet
  19. Offspring Fling! -60%
  20. The Binding of Isaac : Wrath of the Lamb -50%
  21. Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ – The Missing Link -75% otherwise -40%
  22. Second Sight -25%
  23. Swords and Soldiers - Super Saucy Sausage Fest DLC -75%
  24. Insecticide Part 1 -50%

Interfectum

that square enix collection is pretty crazy if you don't have any of those games

blood money, just cause 2, deus ex, etc all for $50 :eek:

kswiston

Ys Oath being $5.09 is amazing, but I won't begrudge anyone for waiting for a daily deal.

I think Oath is being included in a daily indie pack (day 5?) so unless you want $10 of games out of that pack, Ys probably won't go any lower/get a daily deal.

I'm just going to buy the Ubi Pack for 50, it's a much better value than any of their Daily Deals.

When the store actually loads, I will look into that. $50 on the Ubi pack would put me over by budget for this sale (I wanted to spend $50 total), but I may splurge if the pack includes Rayman and HOMM6 plus a few others I have not purchased yet. Getting a pretty hefty tax return when my paperwork is finally processed, so I can spend 3-4% of it on Steam :p

Re: Witcher 2

A long hot summer usually means that it’s time to stop playing games and go outside, right? Wrong! A long hot summer means that it’s time to take advantage of some sweet deals taking place during the Steam Summer Sale and fire up your Steam copy of “The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings” because we’ve prepared something special for everyone who’s bought the game on that platform. Now, it’s not going to be easy to find it, but we encourage everyone to try, because there might be an achievement waiting for you down the road… Here's a little information that might help you a bit:

“Midaëte, or Midsummer, is the day of the summer solstice and marks the beginning of the first month of summer in the elven solar calendar. Elves believe that all things under the sun occur in cycles. After Midaëte the days grow shorter and the dying commences - to last until the winter solstice. Summer Shrines erected on this day give praise to the sun and life, while acknowledging death's certainty.”

We realize that the hint given above might not be much, but we’re confident that you will manage to solve our little riddle anyway. Make sure to let us know in the comments, once you’ve figured it out. As mentioned earlier, the in-game change applies only for the Steam version of our game.

http://en.thewitcher.com/community/entry/265

daxy

You haven't been a PC gamer for very long, huh?

Spot on! Only played Nintendo platforms up until about two years ago when I started with games on PC.

I'm sure there are more old games like Grimrock, but I haven't played them and the only game that came to mind was EO.

Soroc

LOL Valve broke the Steam Summer Rules with the Flash Sales!! Man I love these guys.

Nobody knows what or when the cheapest prices will be on an item.

Get crazy ppl!

Oh and I voted for SR3. Been waiting to pick that one up.

This is the least excited I've been for Steam sale. I'm still playing through Winter sale games and there are only 2 or 3 games I'm remotely interested in.

VALIS

Free copy of Terraria to the first person who can answer the following question.

In the original Bomberman for the NES, what happens when you blow up the exit-level door?

Enemies come out, but I have the game so give it to someone else.

LOL Valve broke the Steam Summer Rules with the Flash Sales!! Man I love these guys.

Nobody knows what or when the cheapest prices will be on an item.

Get crazy ppl!

Oh and I voted for SR3. Been waiting to pick that one up.

I think Rayman can go cheaper but Deau Ex and Mafia II have reached their cheapest.

I'd warn every about Batman: Arkham City with that massive thread on the Steam forum of users experience the GFWL invalid key issue I've currently got an open support ticket for but the Steam forums are down. CD Projekt deserves your money more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom