• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Oh wait, all the deals got pushed 2 hours?

Aw cmon, I'm going to sleep now. I hope that when the deals turn, in 2 hours, they stay for at least 4 hours. It's 4am and I'm waking up at midday only.

Goddammit

I hope the time for those flash deals is right this time. I can actually go get some sleep without worrying about missing out on a game.

Twinduct

Thanks. So this game is bad? I can't tell anything about it from the trailer. I don't even really know what kind of game it is. What the hell is a "PRG" style game?

I played the hell out of it when it released. It's essentially an RTS/RPG hybrid. You control heroes but you also build bases and stuff. Sorry I've been awake for like more than 24 hours so can't really explain it

Best bet would be to check up some gameplay clips on youtube. I really enjoyed the game, enough to make me double dip now.

eyeless

i wonder if it is possible to have a more generic name than spellforce 2 faith in destiny

also anyone else notice bundles more expensive than the individual games (bit.trip, m&m heroes)

vareon

Okay question guys.

Trine franchise is $9.99

Trine is $4.99

Trine 2 is going to be $3.75

Should I get Trine and Trine 2 now, or wait for somehow there's a daily deal on Trine Franchise?

Salsa

It's probably been asked before, but I was asleep then. Is the Telltale Back to the Future game any good?

most impressions seem to imply that the puzzles are very easy, but that if you're a big fan of the franchise then the game offers a ton of fan service done right.

I have it and still havent played it

geeko

Fuck fuck fuck. I don't get paid till tomorrow and Trine 2 deal will be gone by the time I can get my check. I really hope it comes up as a daily deal.

Spocker

Anyone else having their Steam download go crazy slow? Wonder if my ISP is throttling me from downloading too much, damn gigantic TW2: Shogun!

My ISP was/is unknowingly throttling the Steam protocol. Couldn't get my download speeds over ~590 kB/s. They are looking into it but it's vacation time, so it may take a few weeks.

Some downloads worked fine though, the ones downloading over HTTP, where I got my max speed (6 MB/s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom