• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
Sanctum is indeed the latest Flash Sale, for ten hours.

75% off

$2.49 for base game.
$4.99 for game + all DLC.
$7.49 for four pack.

For those people voting for Stronghold 3. I know the other options are poor. But...

0156_bsupf1qu2q.gif

vareon

Get Trine 2. The first one is nice, but it gets really repetitive after the first few levels. Trine 2 has the same problem but the backgrounds and levels are more varied. Plus, it's fucking beautiful.

Thanks! Just found out the franchise is 4.99 now though. Will buy it just because.

So... when is the Trine 2 deal supposed to pop up?

And, yikes, the new choices... which one does GAF want the most? I honestly don't care for any of them, but I'll vote for the one that seems to have more interest on here.

Brink is not worth any amount of money. It's not even in the top 100, so fewer than 577 people play it. You can play Brink with bots but that's about as awesome as Left 4 Dead with bots.

geeko

Voted for stronghold cause I don't really care for any of the games, but it seems like the best choice. I am hating that I don't get my check till tomorrow cause I want Trine 1 and 2 bad. *crosses fingers for daily deal*

Salsa

Think I should grab The Walking Dead for 25% off or wait and see if it goes cheaper? I have my doubts that it'll drop any lower.

I really doubt it'll go cheaper, so it depends on how anxious you are to play it (you can wait till the last day just in case)

also awesome avatar, joker's back!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Already knocked out one of the five games I was planning to purchase with Trine 2

New vote is poor vote all around.

Retne

Think I should grab The Walking Dead for 25% off or wait and see if it goes cheaper? I have my doubts that it'll drop any lower.

Good god man! Read the OP. Rule #1 of steam sales: Don't buy a title unless it's a daily deal(or flash deal) or it's the end of the sale and you still want it.

Recon

Banned
I love that two flash deals are not available in my region(USA)....also, did Saints Row the third go back up in price?

Edit: Was this just an error?

Krilekk

Banned
Man, those publisher bundles have gotten bad over the years. What started as a "get everything we have on Steam" now turned into "here, have some of our games". For the same price.

LobLob

Banned
Motherfucker, i have to stop spending!!! I have never bought 4 games on the first day of a steam sale and i have now done that, fuck me :(.

So updated list of games i bought:

Trine 2: 3.74
Hard Reset: 3.75
Hydrophobia: 1.24
Saints Row 3: 12.49

Total: 21.22- Not bad!!

I am so happy the new community choice games are shit, yay!

tyrone888

Neo Member
Damn, Dead Island doesn't even have a small discount right now, so that probably means it won't be a daily deal. I was hoping to get it cheap!

Stoof

Hoping they at least keep it as 2 and 2 for flash deals. That'll make it a lot easier to check instead of every new game ending at random times.

feel

If you already bought trine 2 and voted, right now is probably the safest moment to go to bed and not miss up on anything during your sleep (unless you sleep for 12 hours straight, you should just stay up until July 23rd if so, to be on the safe side).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom