• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerub

Banned
The deals are getting crazy!

InPOnt9.png

Denton

Damn these steam sale metagames are getting complicated more and more :)

Nothing for me today though, already have stuff I wanted.

Bradach

For anyone on the fence re: the witcher 2, push the button. It's a great game, especially if your PC is decent. It has it's weaknesses but overall I enjoyed it a lot!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Bit Trip Flux 80% if you want to complete the Bit Trip set

Toki767

2 games are Bad Rats. 1 game is any game that goes on sale as a Daily/Flash deal from now until the end of the sale. May the odds be ever in your favor.

You must accept Bad Rats if you "win" it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-2B5C2830CD1A440F
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-29D163BB3CF901A3
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-3385DE64F84A002F

t1403209091z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Killer is Dead isn't discounted at all. So if it doesn't have any discount, there's no chance of it showing up for the dailies?

Not necessarily. Best wait until the closing hours of the sale if you're thinking about buying it.

Thanks to whoever recommended looking at the wishlist. ALMOST EVERYTHING IS ON SALE! (But I'll wait to see if anything pops up as a daily first.)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I care more about the INDIEZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz than CS:GO and Path of Exile, that's for damn sure.

I own none of those games and don't see myself ever crafting a badge for INDIEZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stuff. I guess I could probably make money off it for like... $5 but that's not counting the $10 charges to get more cards than the voting, so not really worth the investment to get INDIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz suckers to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom