• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

weren't all of them (or most) on sale already on gmg and amazon this year?

There's a discount on them like every other week. I've seen most of them for 5€, I'm sure they'll be discounted on Steam as well during this sale.

Warner Brothers (Batman, Marvel, Harry Potter, LotR) one are constantly discounted.
Disney ones (Star Wars, Indy) on the other hand are never on sale. N-fucking-ever.

same. Curious enough for that price, but not enough for much higher.

Bulletstorm is fantastic - definitely get that if the price is good for you. Most fun I've had in bloody ages.

Rage is actually a decent shooter. I think that the people who didn't like it went in with high expectations. It's not a life-changing experience, but it's worth it on sale.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You get 10 points per badge crafted isn't it ? Still, that's 1500 for him alone.

Summer Adventure Badge - 10 points
Summer Adventure Foil Badge - 100 points
Any other game badge - 1 point
Any foil game badge - 10 points

Edit: I was way off, haha. Not sure where I got 1,000 from.

JustLynx

Even at the modest rate of around .60 cents per card since it was around that price for most of the day, that's $900 in cards alone.

He might've crafted tons of other badges and got summer cards,
but still, he spent tons of money on that... I seriously don't get it... well unless he got epic in-game items he sold and made profit

I haven't got a card for voting, if even steam stated that I have. some glitch of sorts?
What happens if you get the same card twice?

No wonder Purple is in the lead.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Duality290

sPW8ZkQ.png

Level 150...
Green Team has someone with similar potential.

zkylon

zkylewd
well i'm unconvinced about agarest

is it just like waifu simulator

is there gameplay

i can kind of stand one if the other is there

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Even at the modest rate of around .60 cents per card since it was around that price for most of the day, that's $900 in cards alone.
LightDemandingIchthyosaurs.gif

DarkFlow

Banned
He might've crafted tons of other badges and got summer cards,
but still, he spent tons of money on that... I seriously don't get it... well unless he got epic in-game items he sold and made profit

Looks like be crafted 40 other badges. Do you get a summer card when you craft a summer badge?

Arthea

well i'm unconvinced about agarest

is it just like waifu simulator

is there gameplay

i can kind of stand one if the other is there

of course there is gameplay, Odin!, I'm tired of posting it, but here you go: it's basic TRPG (not an easy one, if you are afraid of that) and partly dating sim. There is a lot of gameplay, so much so that you might regret of wanting it!

What happens if you get the same card twice?

what do you mean?
you can any card any numbers of time, indefinitely

I played through all of Agarest last Fall and I would not recommend it. The combat is terrible and has some of the worst difficulty spikes I have ever seen in a video game. The end game is torturous. If you want a waifu simulator, go find a VN or something.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Rush for Glory and Magicians & Looters keys both up on Grouppes Greenlight Bundle 5

wetflame

Pizza Dog
wait...the only way to get foil badges is to buy them from the steam market?! ;_; wtf

or am i missing something?

You have a slim chance of getting a foil when you craft badges/vote three times.

Well then that's... 190 summer cards from crafting. That still leaves 1310 cards to buy. So yeah he spent a shit load on nothing. He won't even win 3 free games I bet lol.
That's not why he's doing it. He's doing it to have the highest Summer Sale badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom