• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bioshock Infinite Season pass is $11, which claims to include burial at sea episode 1 and 2, which sell individually for $10 each.

I assume that's correct, I just get the season pass and I can download everything?

I'm waiting to see if bioshock appears on a daily/flash sale. Which should hopefully lower the dlc even more??

04_e38394e383b3e382af_e_0801_scruberthumbnail_0.jpg

Aww yeah, #TeamPink

Team Blue is gonna wreck you.

i'm sure if you just look at the steam web site for a few seconds you'll figure it out

Or you could tell them to:

1. Click the big map on the store page

2. Click "Get started"

3. You are now in a team

It took me a while to figure this out as well.

Does anyone here own FAR CRY 3 DELUXE EDITION?

Is it worth it or should I stick to the regular version?

Still holding out on a purchase.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dreadout only 10%

Dark no discount

Obscure games no discount

post-30744-not-like-this-not-like-this-gi-DBvb.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Tellaerin

'Morning, folks.

Looks like I have the entire tail end of the Steam thread and 20+ pages of the sale thread to catch up on. That's what I get for sleeping, even a little. :p

Still waiting on some cash to throw at this sale, so I'm actually kind of glad that I'm not seeing anything major on sale today. You just keep taking your time, Gaben. :p

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Green team no, we can do better than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom