• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a just a basic steam question, but is there anyway to get rid of all of my categories at one time? I started by trying to organize them by genre, with with well over 500 games and undefined genres for a lot of games, it is too much. Its now a half assed list that annoys me haha. Can I just mass delete them and get them back in ABC order?

Mozendo

Just looked up that game on the Steam Store, and WTF is up with those tags?

EfEswFH.jpg

Seriously, what is wrong with people?

And yet the waifu tag is banned.
Good job Valve.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yesterday, somebody mentioned that it's unfortunate that it's no longer possible to see who won the Community's Choice vote and by what extent -- as it so happens, if you mouse over the "And the winner was... [winner here]" text, the percentage by which the favoured category won will be shown. For example, if you position your cursor over "Sci-Fi - Cyberpunk", you'll see "Won with 61% of the vote".

Darryl

Banned
I like tactics games but I don't think I can stand the look of shadowrun. looks like something i'd play for 15 minutes and never again. Teslagrad looked pretty good.

Kadin

This is a just a basic steam question, but is there anyway to get rid of all of my categories at one time? I started by trying to organize them by genre, with with well over 500 games and undefined genres for a lot of games, it is too much. Its now a half assed list that annoys me haha. Can I just mass delete them and get them back in ABC order?
I just recently had to do this and had to do them one by one. I really hope I missed something but I searched everywhere and had to unassign them individually.

Turfster

Try deleting \Steam\userdata\SOMEBIGNUMBER\7\remote\sharedconfig.vdf
(As always, back up first ;)

I thinks Depressurizer let's you do that.

https://code.google.com/p/depressurizer/

I'm not sure though as I've never used it but I've seen it recommended by other people here to manage their categories.

Matchew

For those that have played The Walking Dead: S2 is 400 days worth playing? Also, I played season 1 on the 360 is carrying over a save file that important for season 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom