• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

Just looked up that game on the Steam Store, and WTF is up with those tags?

EfEswFH.jpg

Seriously, what is wrong with people?

lol at "anti-white."

kafiend

This is a just a basic steam question, but is there anyway to get rid of all of my categories at one time? I started by trying to organize them by genre, with with well over 500 games and undefined genres for a lot of games, it is too much. Its now a half assed list that annoys me haha. Can I just mass delete them and get them back in ABC order?

Try Omikron Steam Utility. It's pretty good. http://www.omiblog.com/2012/02/02/omikron-steam-category-utility-beta-1/

Arthea

I'm like 2 minutes into this Last Remnant demo and it's making me want to play FF14.

Talking about FF14, it's about time for it to go on major discount, but that's not what I was talking about. What exactly is FF14 CE on steam? I failed to find any description of it.

d3vnull

For those that have played The Walking Dead: S2 is 400 days worth playing? Also, I played season 1 on the 360 is carrying over a save file that important for season 2?

It's nice to have played it before S2 but it's not mandatory to understand the story.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I didnt put it cause no one's looking at it. Havent even updated the dailies and no one said anything

i'll put it now, but i'll put it on top on OT2

Thanks, dude. And kinda weird no one is even looking at your OP anymore. I remember people were on LovingSteam's butt about these things a few years ago.

Just played the Call of Juarez Gunslinger demo, and now I'm about to buy it. Ending a demo like that makes me have to get it, lol. Love the storytelling in the background, along with the shooting.

I'm riding all my hopes on the next flash sale being good (crossing fingers for CS:GO). Nothing in the community sales look good to me.

Salsa

Thanks, dude. And kinda weird no one is even looking at your OP anymore. I remember people were on LovingSteam's butt about these things a few years ago.

it's alright. only bothersome when people ask the same questions

guess people are more accostumed to how things work now and most are keeping up with the thread pace

tzhu07

Banned
The level of excitement and purchases I had for my first Steam sale will never be matched again.

With this sale, so far nothing for me.

Anustart

The avatar actually hasn't changed, ThatGayWolf just used advance technology to alter our individual perceptions of it. Sort of like a shared hallucination.

Reminds me of the conversation my philosophy professor had with the class about whether or not there were such things as unperceived perceptions.

Deitus

So does Steam intentionally give you doubles of everything? Because I always get 2 or 3 doubles for every game. I just got 4 of the same card in a row.

Fotos

I said this in the Buy/sell/trade thread but I think it fits in here. If it doesn't just tell me.

I have over $140 on steam (CS:GO Skins make bank) so I'll buy you anything for a discount.

So if you wanna get a set of games that equal around $80 you only have to pay $60.

I take PayPal if that's cool

Acccent

I can see it...

After a harsh defeat on day one, the red team regrouped and is now standing strong to face its violet oppressor... a valiant effort against tyranny, a demonstration of bravery and perseverance...

And yet. Soon the purple gods will tire of their new toy, and crush it with a single finger. A faint murmur will be heard: the sound of obliterated dreams. A puff of smoke will be seen: hopes dissipating into a void of helplessness.

#teampurps

Salsa

I said this in the Buy/sell/trade thread but I think it fits in here. If it doesn't just tell me.

I have over $140 on steam (CS:GO Skins make bank) so I'll buy you anything for a discount.

So if you wanna get a set of games that equal around $80 you only have to pay me $60.

I'll take PayPal.

that seems oddly arbitrary

why not just gift some stuff

mfaex

Talking about FF14, it's about time for it to go on major discount, but that's not what I was talking about. What exactly is FF14 CE on steam? I failed to find any description of it.

Maybe the in-game items/bonuses from this http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/product/
Ctrl-f Bonus 4. Can't confirm for you though.

Digital Collector's Edition

The FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ Digital Collector's Edition features some amazing exclusive in-game items, including:

Helm of Light: Become one of the fabled warriors of light when you equip this exclusive helmet.
Baby Behemoth Minion: Summon this cute, but ferocious miniature version of Behemoth and watch him roar with excitement as you adventure through Eorzea.
Coeurl Mount: Only the bravest of warriors are able to tame and ride the mighty coeurl. Show off your prowess with this exclusive mount.
Behemoth Barding: Customize your Chocobo with the fearsome Behemoth Chocobo Armour and charge in to battle.

From the steam page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom