• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacyzero

Banned
Team purple is not going down without a fight. #GORED
Demit team red, just give it up already!!

ib0pwj9ROOUVuy.gif

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hey guys. The spoiler was removed near-instantly, so you can drop the discussion now.

But also (spoiler for a popular television show's most recent season, highlight to see the name of the show:
Game of Thrones
)
It's a spoiler for a character who is introduced in season 4; the only people who would have possibly been spoiled by it are people who had seen at least 4x01 but not yet 4x08. For anyone else, they'd have missed the reference and moved on with their life. And the nature of the spoiler only said he ended up hosed, not how or by whom or why or in what manner. So if someone did know the name, the extent of the spoiler they would have had would be "Hey, one of the characters in Game of Thrones gets screwed over somehow".

The more attention you call to it, the more likely it is that people who had never heard the character's name before stop and remember the name, thus contributing to them being spoiled. As a result, I'm fairly certain most of the people who are complaining about spoilers either looked up the name voluntarily (spoiling themselves) OR had already seen the episode, and thus were not spoiled. No need to complain about spoilers on behalf of others.

Jintor

Oh god, my sleep cycle co-incides perfectly with me missing an entire community vote. Damnit! I should've gotten up a little earlier

Salsa

Content in the Shadow Run Return deluxe upgrade worth getting? Or stick with the vanilla?

And get Dragonfall I assume?

the new campaign is apparently better than the original

that said you should probably just play vanilla first and get that on a later sale

Miletius

Anybody who is asking -- get Dragonfall for Shadowrun Returns. Better campaign than the original, and hella fun. Year of the RPG tier good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom