• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
A DMC4 giveaway. Good luck!

QcaKxiy.gif

The true shakesperian experience.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Enslaved worth $5 ?

It's not a bad action-adventure game if you don't mind Unchartedesque auto-platforming and can pre-emptively forgive what is one of the most profoundly ridiculous narrative conclusions in the history of video games. The included Pigsy DLC is also worth a fair shake as it plays quite differently (from what I've read I suppose you'd compare it to Sniper Elite).

Salsa

It's not a bad action-adventure game if you don't mind Unchartedesque auto-platforming and can pre-emptively forgive what is one of the most profoundly ridiculous narrative conclusions in the history of video games.

eh who cares about story I hear the characters are cool

im gonna grab it, not sure if now in case im out of money later

rtcn63

Hey guys, something something wallets Vader is Luke's father.

This was actually retconned by Lucas. Vader isn't Luke's father, but his weird estranged uncle that dropped acid a little too much in his teenage years. Makes a lot of sense if you re-watch the original trilogy.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
eh who cares about story I hear the characters are cool

im gonna grab it, not sure if now in case im out of money later

Wait till later, and if you are lucky you wont have enough money left to buy it.

Deitus

I can, if you guys want. I dropped the Bastion foil, but I've still got a lot of others. Does spending money in the store provide points, too?

Spending money at the store gives you cards.

But yeah, you should definitely wait on crafting those badges until a time when we actually have a chance of winning.

Zushin

Witcher 2 worth picking up at $4? Never played the first one.

Yes. Awesome game, and totally playable without playing the first - that's what I did. Only went back and played number one recently.

Edit:

On a separate note; thinking about picking up State of Decay, is the DLC worth it?

Caladrius

Got nearly all of the games I wanted. All I have left is Civ 5's Brave New World expansion and some Saint's Row IV DLC.

I got put on Green team. :(

Soule

Welp Green and Red have swapped for today so I'm adopting Red and will cheer them on against those capitalist Purple swine... only today though, one day Green will show you all :'(

Witcher 2 worth picking up at $4? Never played the first one.

I played it without playing the first one when it first came out and it is one of my favourite games of last gen. Definitely do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom