• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHinzo

Co-op shooter got my vote. Need that Metal Slug 3 in my life. :D I also wonder if the 80% off Payday 2 also counts for the DLC. Would be great!

Uzzy

60% off Dragonfall, awesome stuff. Anyone getting Shadowrun should check it out, it's by far the superior campaign.

Deitus

I don't know, a couple of those tags provide me with extremely useful information to file this into the "never buy even if free" pile.

I've never played the game, so for all I know it's crap. But even if it is, how is it possibly acceptable to give a game a tag of "anti-white" or "get off steam"?

natertots

60% off Dragonfall, awesome stuff. Anyone getting Shadowrun should check it out, it's by far the superior campaign.

I love me some Payday 2. I am hoping the DLC gets the extra discount. I don't any of it yet and this would get me to finally bite.

The_Monk

Happy to see more people getting Shadowrun Returns. I finished back when there was some bugs who really harmed to experience. Hope the DLC is longer than the main.

Halo 2

Banned
For those that have played The Walking Dead: S2 is 400 days worth playing? Also, I played season 1 on the 360 is carrying over a save file that important for season 2?

It's fun and totally worth it.

doodsteampink.jpg

eek5

Contributed a single badge to team red. Let's go!!!

Also got my first 2 games of this sale: Papers Please and Shadowrun.

Also voted for Payday 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom