• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHinzo

The discount seems like it will apply for all the DLC except the new Bank heist.

Awesome. Too bad about the new Bank Heist, but getting a discount on the Courier DLC would be great.

Anyone knows something about that Planet Explorers game? It's 40% off atm. After watching the No Man's Sky trailers I'm quite interested in explorer games. Kinda cautious, because it's still in early access (and most early access games are buggy as fck).

Does PayDay 2 have a single player mode? Is the DLC single Player?

The bots are useless in singleplayer. Very fun to play online in co-op though, but if u only play it in singleplayer it will become quite a grind and kinda boring.

Matchew

It's fun and totally worth it.

doodsteampink.jpg

Team Green!

Salsa

Avoid at all costs.

Giant Bomb's Quick Look of the game should explain why, if you want to see the evidence.

Oh, that's disappointing, thank you!

Wow, really? I impulse bought it despite never hearing of it before.

controller support has been patched in and the steam version doesnt have micro transactions, you buy everything with XP.

there was a huge patch called Operation Hydra that fixed and added stuff when it released on PC. GB quick look is before it.

Kvik

I call myself an RPG fan, yet I missed out on Dragonfall? Shame on me.

A mistake I shall rectify immediately upon taking advantage of the 60% off. :)

controller support has been patched in and the steam version doesnt have micro transactions, you buy everything with XP.

there was a huge patch when it released on PC. GB quick look is before it.

It's a fun game for twin-stick shooter/Halo fans, and yes, it got patched to high heaven. most complaints are out the window. get it get it get!

and maybe we'll see Halo 2 PC on here sooner than later....

Kadin

Shadowrun Returns and Dragonfall for $9.73? Done. One of the few games I've been holding out for. Now just gimme a good deal on Dark Souls 2 gaben!

Oh god, real-time point updating. Dat red pulling ahead.
Have I somehow missed this in the past? Just saw this now...

Anustart

I'd one day like to try a elder scrolls game, but that cost of entry is out side of my comfort zone for what my brain is telling me is melee fallout, though I know that's probably far from the truth.

Any fallout fans who don't like elder scrolls?

guys what does partial controller support mean?

its listed under risk of rain
It could mean anything from some functions (menus?) needing a mouse to nothing. Most of the games I have with that tag are 100% controller compatible. I remember reading some strange reasoning for that being an option, but I can't recall what it was. But in most cases I wouldn't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom