• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amagon

You didn't believe me when I said we were gonna come for blood.
i1u4PJuihKim2.gif

Stay pressed Team Purple

What anime is this?

kurahador

Man...seeing purple numbers keep going up and then dwindled back down is depressing as hell. Pretty sure all the teams with points stealing tokens are targeting us!!

gblues

Banned
Time keeps ticking away and I can't decide. Far Cry 3 at $7.49 is mighty tempting, but State of Decay seems interesting too.. agh! I've only got $10.34 and I'm out of cards to grind.

Any votes in either direction?

Volimar

Haven't been able to sleep due to this cold. Exhausted, achy, and just took a pain pill. I can hold out for 10 more minutes to see what the new sales are gon....

NHNIjft.gif

You do know most of the votes the winning bundle got were because of the fucking Sims, right? =p
"The fucking Sims" (which I don't play, granted) was a huge innovation in its day. Fighters stayed stuck in a time warp and pretty much killed the arcade industry (which was dying anyway, but still).

It's not like the other category was just blazing the innovation trail.
Papers Plus alone disagrees.
Alas, it was already in a previous sale.

Turfster

"The fucking Sims" (which I don't play, granted) was a huge innovation in its day. Fighters stayed stuck in a time warp and pretty much killed the arcade industry (which was dying anyway, but still).

"in it's day" being the key words here.
They've been pushing the same old, same old out of the door with expensive DLC packs for over a decade =p

Garcia

Man...seeing purple numbers keep going up and then dwindled back down is depressing as hell. Pretty sure all the teams with points stealing tokens are targeting us!!

No one is to blame but themselves. They thought they had things under control last night with a 10k lead. That's what happens when you fall asleep and forget about the competitor, lol.

Eusis

Count on the community to choose the least desirable option every time.
At this point I almost wonder if there IS any logic to it other than "pick the worst possible choice because you can." I guess Sims is reasonably popular and people were enthusiastic about Banished at least, but god damn Fighting games had Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Blazblue, and KoF. The first two alone should've cemented a victory I'd think.

Maybe they'd need something like Tekken instead of Blazblue or KoF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom