• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Daily
  • Wasteland 2 33% off
  • Project Zomboid 33% off
  • The Stanley Parable 60% off
  • 7 Days to die 45% off
  • Age of Empires II HD 75% off
  • Terraria 80% off
  • Contagion 75% off
  • dragon Age Origins Ultimate 75% off
  • Skyrim Legendary 66% off
Flash
  • Ducktales 66% off
  • Rocksmith 2014 75% off
  • Van Helsing II 33% off
  • Nosgoth 75% off
Community choice
  • The Sims 3 66% off
  • Banished 50% off
  • Papers, Please 70% off
  • Surgeon Simulator 2013 75% off
Community votes
Pack 1:
  • Left 4 Dead 2 75% off
  • Interstellar Marines 66% off
  • Takedown Red Sabre 90% off
  • Age of Wonders III 50% off
Pack 2:
  • Sniper Elite V2 75% off
  • Hitman Absolution 80% off
  • Batman Arkham Origins 75% off
  • Amazing Spiderman 2 25% off

aku:jiki

No it can't, it has protection from all colors.
If you haven't played in a long time, some of the complicated rules around it are probably foreign to you but there are many ways. For example, Oblivion Ring is an enchantment that exiles a card after it has resolved, which means that it's not a "colored spell" anymore.

But, yeah, this guy's kind of a huge problem and the game is generally over if he makes it to the board.

Exile it or use a card that would prevent it from attacking or defending.
Alternatively, make a copy token of it. 2 legendaries of the same name is not allowed but in this case the card is sent to the graveyard.
Most of your suggestions target, which means that they don't work.

By the way, the legendary rule was changed a few years ago. Each player is now allowed to have one each.

Silky

Banned
Sweet. Skyrim's $5. Time to finally pick that up and play it on PC. :)

Can't believe the Steam Community voted for a game that will never be updated, a game that's almost always a Dollar somewhere, some shitty EA game, and Paper's Please.

I guess Papers Please is more important than fighting games lmaoooo

Mozendo

Voted for third-person stealth.
Interstellar Marines updates are lackluster
Takedown is garbage
L4D2 I'm sure almost everyone owns.

Woffls

Yeahhhh I voted for casuals so I could get Papers Please. Got enough of those punchy kicky games on my casual box 360 thanks.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Weird to see Wasteland 2 for 40.19 as a sale, I was under the impression that the final price was gonna be lower than the traditional 60.

Teeth

Exile it or use a card that would prevent it from attacking or defending.
Alternatively, make a copy token of it. 2 legendaries of the same name is not allowed but in this case the card is sent to the graveyard.

Does "protection from <color>" work differently now?

Back when I played, if it had protection from a color, it couldn't even be targeted by any spell of that color, nor take any damage from any spell of that color.

This thing has protection from all colors. So the only things that could target it or cause damage would be artifacts. And who uses artifacts? No one!
I used artifacts

HoosTrax

Ugh. So if I only need Dragonborn and Dawnguard, it's still way cheaper just to get Skyrim Legendary instead of those two standalone.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Votes for Banished

Doesnt buy because its only 50% off

Neogaf.gif

Am I doing it right? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom