• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
HOLY SHIT IS THAT A NEW LEGACY OF KAIN GAME? OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THIS IS SO BOUGHT. THIS IS WHY AMY HENING LEFT NAUGHTY RIGHT? TO WRITE FOR THIS SERIES AGAIN? OMG

PaulLFC

I really want Co-Op Tactical to win the next community vote for Age of Wonders III - will never happen though, Arkham Origins, Sniper Elite and Hitman in the other vote group, so :(

Tizoc

If you haven't played in a long time, some of the complicated rules around it are probably foreign to you but there are many ways. For example, Oblivion Ring is an enchantment that exiles a card after it has resolved, which means that it's not a "colored spell" anymore.

But, yeah, this guy's kind of a huge problem and the game is generally over if he makes it to the board.

Most of your suggestions target, which means that they don't work.

By the way, the legendary rule was changed a few years ago. Each player is now allowed to have one each.
Wait would a Color spell or Flash card mean it is protected from it too?

Zeliard

That's a pretty good price for Rocksmith 2014. Game's wicked. Anyone remotely interested in guitar should look into it. There are a few ways to play it without Ubisoft's guitar cable, but I can't vouch for their effectiveness.

linid0t

Does "protection from <color>" work differently now?

Back when I played, if it had protection from a color, it couldn't even be targeted by any spell of that color, nor take any damage from any spell of that color.

This thing has protection from all colors. So the only things that could target it or cause damage would be artifacts. And who uses artifacts? No one!
I used artifacts

Emrakul doesn't have protection from all colors, it has protection from all colored spells. Completely different really.

Also that other poster is wrong, legend rule is different now - two people can have the same legend in play.

YES, ARKHAM ORIGINS WILL BE 75% OFF!!!!

Thanks, based Gaben. Now give me Dark Souls and I can die a happy man :)

EDIT: Oh, and KiD 50% off would be great, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom